• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grab These PC Supplies at Great Prices - First Come, First Served!

In summary, the "Grab These PC Supplies at Great Prices - First Come, First Served!" sale includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware at discounted prices. The duration of the sale depends on the availability of the products, and customers can purchase multiple items while supplies last. All products are covered by the Pampered Chef satisfaction guarantee, but returns or exchanges are not accepted for items purchased from this sale.
hmolah
Hello - I have some PC supplies that I have doubles of that I don't need, and wanted to offer them up. I'm asking modest prices - and I'm true to my word! I won't take your $$ and run. :) I've purchased and sold things on here before. :) If you need photos of these items, please PM me or email me directly. I prefer either money orders or paypal please. Cash is too risky in the mail, and I don't want checks. As always - first come -first served.Thanks in advance! :chef:Up for grabs:* Size M women's turqouise shirt silk-screened with white on front and back. (Worn maybe once!) Front: Has the PC logo and the back has a large chef hat with "Discover the chef in you". $5 plus shipping - SOLD!!* Black consultant apron - Leadership 2003 - $5 plus shipping* 6 Business Stamps (from well-known stamping company) - $10 plus shipping: - HOLD pending payment
- Thank You For Your Business
- Great New Additions!
- For a great Hostess!
- Thank you for your patience!
- Bring a friend (super cute stamp!)
- I love what I do...You can too!* Deep Dish Baker Lid #1391 - New, never used in box - $5 plus shippingI may have more later, but I think this is it for now! Please PM or email, and of course just respond to the thread! As mentioned, I will go by first posted/emailed, etc. Thanks!

Last edited:
I want the apron!!!

I still have the apron and the lid available! Thanks!

Heather,

I just pm'd you.

What products are included in the "Grab These PC Supplies at Great Prices - First Come, First Served!" sale?

The products included in this sale vary and may change regularly. Currently, the sale includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware at discounted prices.

How long will the "Grab These PC Supplies at Great Prices - First Come, First Served!" sale last?

This sale is first come, first served, so the duration of the sale depends on the availability of the products. We recommend checking our website regularly to see if the sale is still ongoing.

Can I purchase more than one item from the "Grab These PC Supplies at Great Prices - First Come, First Served!" sale?

Yes, you can purchase multiple items from this sale. However, please note that the products are only available while supplies last, so we recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible.

Are these products covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all products purchased from Pampered Chef, including those from the "Grab These PC Supplies at Great Prices - First Come, First Served!" sale, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I return or exchange items purchased from the "Grab These PC Supplies at Great Prices - First Come, First Served!" sale?

No, all sales from this promotion are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges for items purchased from the "Grab These PC Supplies at Great Prices - First Come, First Served!" sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies