• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra Tool Turn About Tote for Sale

In summary, the Extra Tool Turn About Tote is a versatile and convenient storage solution for Pampered Chef tools and gadgets. It can hold up to 15 tools and has adjustable dividers for customization. The tote is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Additional dividers can be purchased for further organization, and the tote does not come with any tools included.
Pampered Sofia
Still in plastic, $12 plus S&H and insurance if you want it. Email me if you are interested!

Thanks!:D

Well,I may want it. The zipper broke off of mine the other day. I didn't know if I could send it back and get it replaced or not. Anyone know?

?I don't, but you could call HQ (or just buy mine;) )!

Yes, you can get yours replaced.

I earned all three pieces back in Sept and I sent my Rolling Case back just a few months ago.

They have a 1 yr warranty just like everything else.

1. What is the purpose of the Extra Tool Turn About Tote?

The Extra Tool Turn About Tote is designed to hold and organize your favorite Pampered Chef tools and gadgets in one convenient location. It can also be used as a carrying case for transporting your tools to cooking parties or events.

2. How many tools can the Extra Tool Turn About Tote hold?

The Extra Tool Turn About Tote has a capacity to hold up to 15 tools, depending on their size and shape. The tote also features adjustable dividers to customize the space for your specific tools.

3. Is the Extra Tool Turn About Tote dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Extra Tool Turn About Tote is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the tote and prevent any potential damage to the dividers.

4. Can I purchase additional dividers for the Extra Tool Turn About Tote?

Yes, additional dividers can be purchased separately to further customize the space within the Extra Tool Turn About Tote. This allows you to create even more compartments for your tools and keep them organized.

5. Does the Extra Tool Turn About Tote come with any tools included?

No, the Extra Tool Turn About Tote is sold separately and does not come with any tools included. However, it is compatible with most Pampered Chef tools and can hold a variety of different sizes and shapes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • 3girls
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • 1PamperedMommy