• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Extra Spring/Summer Catalogs?

P
PamperedByJulie
Hey Everyone

I have extra spring/summer catalogs that I won't be using. If anyone needs some to finish out their August shows let me know and we'll work out a deal.

sent e-mail
rowan0907 said:
I need about 10 or 15.. You can email me at [email protected]

check your e-mail, I sent you one about the catalogs.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is the purpose of the spring/summer catalogs?

The purpose of the spring/summer catalogs is to showcase the new products and collections for the upcoming season. They provide customers with a visual representation of the products available and help them make informed purchasing decisions.

2. How can I obtain extra spring/summer catalogs?

If you need extra spring/summer catalogs, you can contact the person offering them in this post and work out a deal with them. You can also reach out to your company's representative or customer service to request additional catalogs.

3. What if I don't have any upcoming shows in August?

If you do not have any upcoming shows in August, you can still use the catalogs for online sales or to share with potential customers. You can also hold on to them for future use, as the products may still be available in the next season.

4. Is there a limit to the number of extra catalogs I can request?

This may vary depending on the company's policies and the availability of catalogs. It is best to inquire with your company's representative or customer service about any limitations on requesting extra catalogs.

5. Can I customize the catalogs with my own information?

This also depends on the company's policies. Some companies may allow you to add your contact information or branding to the catalogs, while others may not. It is best to check with your company's policies or contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views