• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Savings: Troubleshooting Extra Product Value for January Shows

In summary, to maximize your savings when hosting a January show, you can take advantage of the Host Rewards program, purchase special offers and bundles, and check out the clearance section. If you encounter a problem with your extra product value, reach out to customer service for assistance. Extra product value cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, and it is valid for 60 days from the date of the show. It can be redeemed for regular-priced products, but not for shipping fees, taxes, or gift cards, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
beepampered
I have my first January show entered and the extra product value is not showing up. It's a $820 show and she's getting $165 FREE product but shouldn't it be $240? Am I doing something wrong? Any tips? I ran an update to get the guest product numbers. Thanks.

Do you have it dated as a January show?

Yes, all the stones are showing up at a discount too so I know it's dated right.

Make sure you have the newest P3 update...it seems like they've been sending new ones out a lot lately, so you never know if that might be affecting your order. Good luck!

make sure you've done a program update.

Did a program update and it worked! I did it earlier this week but it needed it one more time. Thanks. I would love to be shopping with $240 for free stuff!

My host from last weeks party made it over the $700 level, and she was THRILLED with $215 (meanwhile, I was daydreaming over what I would spend the money on if I had my pick of the catty!). What a great month for hosts...and I've had several absolutely shy away from it because they didn't think they could get above the $500...

1. How can I maximize my savings when hosting a January show?

There are a few key ways to maximize your savings during a January show. First, take advantage of our Host Rewards program by earning free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You can also save by purchasing our special offers and bundles, which offer additional savings on top of our already discounted prices. Additionally, be sure to check out our clearance section for even more savings on select items.

2. What should I do if I encounter a problem with my extra product value?

If you are experiencing any issues with your extra product value, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help ensure that you receive the full value of your extra product benefits.

3. Can I combine extra product value with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, extra product value cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can still take advantage of our other offers and deals to maximize your savings.

4. Are there any restrictions on how I can use my extra product value?

Extra product value can be redeemed for any regular-priced products on our website or through a consultant. It cannot be used for shipping fees, taxes, or towards the purchase of gift cards. Additionally, extra product value cannot be redeemed for cash.

5. How long is my extra product value valid for?

Extra product value earned during a January show is valid for 60 days from the date of the show. Be sure to use it before it expires to take full advantage of your savings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek