• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Icontact: Extra Lines in Newsletter Preview | TT Help Forum

In summary, "Extra Lines" in iContact refer to additional lines of text or content that can be added to an email message beyond the subject line and body. To add "Extra Lines" in iContact, you can click on the "Content" tab within your email message and then select "Extra Lines" from the drop-down menu. These extra lines can help make your emails more visually appealing and professional, and can also provide additional information or call-to-action buttons that can increase engagement and conversions. You can customize the design of your "Extra Lines" in iContact to match your brand and email message, and they are available in all iContact plans, though the number of extra lines may vary depending on your plan.
NooraK
Gold Member
Hi Joy!

I wanted to post here in case anyone else is experiencing the same issue and might have insight.

I use the functionality on TT to download my newsletter into iContact, and then go edit it. What is happening is this: each time I save, or switch over to "Preview" and back, extra blank lines appear in the top section (under the link for the mini-catalog) and at the very bottom.

It's not a huge issue, and nothing I can't fix by just deleting the lines, I just have to remember to double check it before the last time I save it to send it out. This does not happen with any other section of the newsletter.

I was just curious if there was anything I could change to keep it from happening.

Oh, and the very last email entry at the bottom, the hyperlink comes up with "Display email" instead of my email address.

I don't know about the extra blank lines... I just checked the code and I can't see anything there that would be out of the ordinary. I have fixed the displayemail link and am uploading a fresh edit right now. Thanks for letting me know!

I have problems with the extra lines below the header as well. Sometimes I can fix it and sometimes it inserts it even after I delete them. When I send the email it shows up. There is also extra space at the end after the Customer Service section.

What are "Extra Lines" in iContact?

"Extra Lines" in iContact refer to additional lines of text or content that can be added to an email message beyond the subject line and body. These extra lines can include a preheader, footer, or signature.

How can I add "Extra Lines" in iContact?

To add "Extra Lines" in iContact, you can click on the "Content" tab within your email message and then select "Extra Lines" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can choose which type of extra line you want to add and customize it to your liking.

Why should I use "Extra Lines" in my emails?

"Extra Lines" can help make your emails more visually appealing and professional. They can also provide additional information or call-to-action buttons that can increase engagement and conversions.

Can I customize the design of my "Extra Lines" in iContact?

Yes, you can customize the design of your "Extra Lines" in iContact to match your brand and email message. You can choose different fonts, colors, and styles to make them visually appealing and cohesive with your overall email design.

Are "Extra Lines" available in all iContact plans?

Yes, "Extra Lines" are available in all iContact plans, including the basic and pro plans. However, the number of extra lines you can add may vary depending on your plan. It is best to check with your iContact account to see the specific limitations for your plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl