• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do with These Extra Items in My Shipment?

In summary, you can add extra items to your shipment by contacting customer service at least 24 hours before your scheduled shipment date. They will check if the items can be shipped together and inform you of any additional fees. You can change the shipping address for your extra items as long as they have not been shipped yet. If the items are out of stock, customer service will work with you to find a replacement or schedule a separate shipment. You will not be charged for any out of stock items that are not shipped.
pc_jessica
okay so i mentioned yesterday that i sort my host's items and then deliever them to my host...well i got an order in today and sorted it...at the end of sorting i have some things left over...(i of course went back through all order forms, and P3 to make sure I packed bags right) however these extra items are no where on P3, no where on order forms, and no where on the packing lists from PC. so my question...should i keep these or send them back to PC????? I want to do the right thing, but keeping them would be kinda nice :rolleyes:

call the solution center and tell them. Sometimes they let you keep them, sometimes they send FedEx to pick them up.

Just so you know, you can also do adjustments online.

okay thanks ladies i guess i will be calling them tomorrow!

pc_jessica said:
okay thanks ladies i guess i will be calling them tomorrow!

They're open til 11 p.m. central time. Call now!

or do it online.

1. Can I add extra items to my shipment after I have already placed my order?

Yes, you can add extra items to your shipment by contacting our customer service team at least 24 hours before your scheduled shipment date. They will be able to assist you in adding the items to your existing order.

2. How do I know if my extra items will fit in the same shipment as my original order?

Our customer service team will be able to check the size and weight of your original order and the extra items to determine if they can be shipped together. If they cannot be shipped together, we will work with you to find the best solution for your order.

3. Are there any additional fees for adding extra items to my shipment?

No, there are no additional fees for adding extra items to your shipment. However, if the total weight of your order increases significantly, there may be an additional shipping fee. Our customer service team will inform you of any additional fees before adding the extra items to your order.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my extra items?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for your extra items as long as the items have not been shipped yet. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make any changes to your shipping address.

5. What happens if my extra items are out of stock?

If your extra items are out of stock, our customer service team will inform you and work with you to find a suitable replacement or schedule a separate shipment for the out of stock items. You will not be charged for any items that are out of stock and not shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies