• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Order in Host's Delivery?

In summary, "Extra Items" are additional products that a host can receive for free or at a discounted price as a reward for hosting a Pampered Chef party. The number of "Extra Items" a host can receive depends on the total sales from their party and they can choose from a list of options. These "Extra Items" can be stacked with other host rewards and must be redeemed within 90 days of the party date.
dancedivine
Hey, guys!

I was wondering if you ever had this happen before.... One of my hostesses had a big show & got several boxes delivered to her house the other day... She had a couple of items missing, so I called HO and submitted that adjustment. However, in one of my hostesses' boxes, there is an entire order for a woman neither of us has ever heard of. Why would HO send this order in my hostesses' box? And, what should I do about it? (And, what if my hostess had never told me about the extra items?) It's not a *huge* extra order, but there are several small items that clearly belong to someone else. So, I have no idea what I should do about it.....

Thanks for the advice!

I had this happen to me. I called and they said they were sending me out a return address label to return it to PC. I gave them the name and the consultant's number on it.

If you don't want to call, you can email. You should report it, depending on what it is, they may not want it back, if they do want it, they will send a label for it.

Tjis has happened to me more than once. They will send you a retun label.
I usually have more missing items than anything. :(

I just had two... one show had one extra item and one missing item and then one direct ship order was entirely someone else's!

Ok, I just sent an email asking what I should do.... Thanks, guys!!!

1. What are "Extra Items" in a host's order?

"Extra Items" are additional products that a host can receive for free or at a discounted price as a reward for hosting a Pampered Chef party. These items are in addition to the regular host rewards that are earned based on the party sales.

2. How many "Extra Items" can a host get?

The number of "Extra Items" a host can receive depends on the total sales from their party. Typically, hosts can earn 1-3 "Extra Items" for every $200 in party sales. The exact number and selection of "Extra Items" may vary depending on current promotions and availability.

3. Can the host choose which "Extra Items" they want?

Yes, hosts can choose which "Extra Items" they want as their reward. They can select from a list of available options based on their party sales. The host can also choose to use their "Extra Items" reward towards a higher-priced product if they prefer.

4. Are "Extra Items" stackable with other rewards?

Yes, "Extra Items" can be stacked with other host rewards. This means that hosts can earn both "Extra Items" and free or discounted products based on the total sales from their party. For example, if a host has $600 in party sales, they can earn 3 "Extra Items" and also choose 3 free products from the host reward list.

5. Do "Extra Items" expire?

Yes, "Extra Items" do have an expiration date. Hosts must redeem their "Extra Items" within 90 days of their party date. If they do not use their "Extra Items" within this time frame, they will expire and cannot be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • emiscookin