• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Hosting Your First Express Show | Perfectly Crafted

In summary, the person is doing their first "Express Show" and is seeking advice and suggestions on how to make it successful. They have not done one before and are looking for ideas on how to promote it, get guests to attend, and make it a fun and engaging experience. Some suggestions include utilizing social media, sending out personalized invitations, partnering with other consultants, offering incentives, using visuals, and following up with guests after the show.
PC_ChefCole
I am doing my first "Express Show" this Friday, and it is a first...Has anyone else done one of these before? And if so how do I go about it and get all the info out? ANY ideas or suggestions would be great! I am stil pretty new to PC..
Thanks so much for any help!!! :)

Hey there! Congrats on your first "Express Show"! I have not personally done one before, but I have seen others do it successfully. Here are a few suggestions that might help you out:1. Utilize social media: Use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to promote your show and get the word out. You can create a Facebook event and invite your friends and family, and also post about it on your personal and business pages.2. Send out personalized invitations: Reach out to your network and send them personalized invitations to your show. This can be through email, text, or even a handwritten note.3. Partner with other consultants: Reach out to other consultants in your area and see if they would be interested in co-hosting the show with you. This way, you can combine your networks and reach a larger audience.4. Offer incentives: Consider offering a special incentive or discount for guests who attend the show. This could be a free product, a discount on their purchase, or a raffle for a prize.5. Use visuals: People are more likely to engage with visual content, so make sure to include pictures and videos of the products you will be showcasing at the show. This will help generate interest and excitement.6. Follow up: After the show, make sure to follow up with your guests and thank them for attending. You can also offer them the opportunity to host their own "Express Show" in the future.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best for your show! Let us know how it goes. :)

What is an Express Show?

An Express Show is a virtual party where you can easily connect with your friends and family to share Pampered Chef products and earn rewards.

How do I get started with hosting an Express Show?

First, reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule your show. Then, invite your friends and family to attend the virtual party and start earning rewards!

What are the benefits of hosting an Express Show?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking tips from a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I customize my Express Show?

Yes, as a host, you have the ability to choose the theme of your show and select which products you would like to feature. You can also work with your consultant to personalize the party to fit your needs.

How can I ensure a successful Express Show?

To ensure a successful show, be sure to invite as many guests as possible, promote the event on social media, and participate in the party activities. You can also ask your consultant for tips and suggestions to make your show a hit!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • kristina16marie