• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Express Show: What Is It & Has Anyone Done One?

In summary, an Express Show is a condensed version of a traditional Pampered Chef party that lasts about an hour and is designed for hosts with limited time. It typically includes a demonstration of top-selling products, a game or activity, and the opportunity for guests to place orders. Anyone can host an Express Show, and it's a great way to earn free products and discounts while introducing friends and family to Pampered Chef. Many hosts have had success with Express Shows, thanks to the popularity of the products and the support of Pampered Chef consultants.
keywanu6
I recently heard about these types and shows and actually have someone intersted in doing one. Has anyone done an express show? What do you do? Is it kinda like an open house or....?

What do you put on the invitations???

I would do something like chocolate brownie recipe in a toaster oven ahead of time and make it in front of the guests!

Veggies and dip--use crinkle cutter, veg peeler, knife, corer, and make fancy veggies and several cut up ahead of time.

Something quick!

try this threadtry this thread that is on express shows..
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=64&highlight=express+show
good stuff here. if it doesn't work, search for "express shows" at the top righthand corner of the main screen under the drop box "search".. a page of results will come up. go to the 2nd page of the results, and click on the thread that is 4th from the bottom.. it's titled "Express Shows" and is by DebPC. I have a couple flyers I use, but they're stored on my old computer and I have to re-backup some stuff, so i don't have them available to post.. If you would like them, I'll have them by tomorrow, and I can post them or email them to you. Just let me know. :D I know there are consultants that do just express shows, so it is successful for some! Good luck!

Last edited:
I would love to see your flyers if you can get them! Thanks!

What is an Express Show?

An Express Show is a condensed version of a traditional Pampered Chef party, usually lasting about an hour. It is designed for hosts who have limited time but still want to earn free products and discounts.

How does an Express Show work?

An Express Show usually consists of a short demonstration of our top-selling products, followed by a quick game or activity. Guests can then place orders and the host will earn rewards based on their sales.

Can anyone host an Express Show?

Yes, anyone can host an Express Show! It's a great option for busy individuals who still want to earn free products and discounts.

What are the benefits of hosting an Express Show?

Hosting an Express Show is a great way to earn free products and discounts, even with limited time. It's also a fun and easy way to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products.

Has anyone had success with an Express Show?

Yes, many hosts have had great success with Express Shows! It's a popular option for those with busy schedules, and our products practically sell themselves. Plus, our consultants are always available to help make your Express Show a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies