• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I bring and demo at my lunch-time office show?

In summary, the Satay Pasta Salad and Turtle Fudge Skillet cake will be featured at the lunch-time show at the office, and the microwave they have is too small so Jennifer is going to do everything premade. She is looking for ideas on what items to feature and talk about, because she only has about 15-20 minutes for presentation. She thinks that hour is going to fly! She would stick with the 4 major collections, quickly introduce them, talk about recruiting and booking, do a quick ticket game, and then let them eat and order.
Beth1170
Hello everyone. I finally have a taker for a lunch-time show at the office. Since it's my first one I need ideas on how to do it. I am bringing The Satay Pasta Salad and probably the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake. It's a HWC fundraiser so highlighting pink products as well. What items should I bring and should I do a demo for mandoline, food chopper,etc?? I know there is probably a thread addressing a similair question but I've been looking for 45 min and really need to move on to something else. TIA.

Why not do the pork tenderloin in the DCB? 12 minutes, and then you can make mini-sandwiches. That can be your demo, and you can do your presentation while it cooks.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Why not do the pork tenderloin in the DCB? 12 minutes, and then you can make mini-sandwiches. That can be your demo, and you can do your presentation while it cooks.

The microwave they have is too small or I would have chosen a DCB recipe. Instead I'm doing everything premade. I'm looking for ideas on what items to feature and talk about since I'll only have about 15-20 minutes for presentation. They only have an hour for lunch and I want to allow time for them to shop the catalog and place orders. Thanks.

I think that hour is going to fly! I think I would stick with the 4 major collections, quickly introduce them. Talk about recruiting and booking, maybe do a quick ticket game and then let them eat and order.

Could you take your own microwave?? I mention it because mine is pretty small and easy to carry and the DCB fits AND it's a great show idea. Jennifer

You could make the 30 min chicken in your microwave at home, then use that chicken for your pasta salad. Then at the lunch, you can tell them how wonderful and easy it was. And they'll taste that chicken and be impressed that the time it took for the chicken (super cheap when you buy it whole like that, compared to breasts separately) to cook, you whipped the rest of the ingredients together. It'll be a great tie in w/ the DCB. Then mention all the other fast and easy recipes that you can do in the DCB, because they need fast, easy recipes for when they are tired from a long day at work! :)Then w/ the skillet cake, be sure to bring the saute pan to show them how the cookware is so awesome, and then tell them about the garlic biscuit bites that everyone loves and is so easy to make. (Again, fast & easy dinner...30 min chicken & biscuit bites idea for them for future use!)The time will fly. Serve it in the Salad Spinner bowl or the Dots, so you can present those, too. I'd leave out the peanuts when you make it at home, because they taste better in there when it's freshly put in. Then right there you can demo the food chopper and let people add nuts to their servings.

1. What is an Express Show?

An Express Show is a quick and easy way to host a Pampered Chef party. It is a condensed version of a traditional party, lasting only about 30 minutes, and is perfect for busy schedules.

2. How does an Express Show differ from a regular party?

An Express Show is shorter in length and has a set menu of featured products that the consultant will demonstrate. There is also a special hostess reward for hosting an Express Show.

3. What is the "10 in 10" feature of an Express Show?

The "10 in 10" feature refers to the 10 featured products that will be demonstrated in just 10 minutes during the Express Show. It is a fun and fast-paced way to showcase some of our most popular items.

4. Can I still earn free products as a hostess with an Express Show?

Absolutely! As a hostess, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your Express Show. Plus, you will also receive a special hostess gift for hosting an Express Show.

5. How do I book an Express Show?

You can book an Express Show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting your own virtual show using our online party platform. Your consultant will work with you to choose a date and time that works best for your schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies