• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Party's Express Checkout Number | Quick and Easy Checkout Process

In summary, Express Party Checkout is a feature that allows customers to quickly and easily purchase all the necessary party supplies in one simple transaction. It works by making the option available when adding items to the cart from different categories, and customers can review and confirm their order before completing the purchase. This feature can be used for any type of party or event and there is no additional fee for using it. Customers can also still use coupons or discounts with Express Party Checkout and the discount will be reflected in the final total.
Ashley_Delio
Hi,
Newbie here! I cannot for the life of me find where the express checkout number is for a party I have this weekend! I feel like I found it for a different party, where I didn't use it, a few weeks ago, but now I just can't find it. Can someone tell me where to look?

Update: I figured it out! Apparently Catalog shows don't get Express Checkout!

Last edited:
Thanks!The express checkout number can typically be found on the invitation or party details provided by the host. If you cannot find it there, you can reach out to the host directly and ask for the number. Alternatively, if the party is being held at a venue or restaurant, you can also contact them and ask for the number.

What is Express Party Checkout?

Express Party Checkout is a feature that allows customers to quickly and easily purchase all the necessary party supplies in one simple transaction.

How does Express Party Checkout work?

When you add items to your cart from different categories, the Express Party Checkout option will become available. You can then review and confirm your order before completing the purchase.

Can I use Express Party Checkout for any type of party?

Yes, Express Party Checkout can be used for any type of party or event, whether it's a birthday, wedding, or holiday celebration.

Is there an extra fee for using Express Party Checkout?

No, there is no additional fee for using Express Party Checkout. It is a free feature available to all customers.

Can I still use coupons or discounts with Express Party Checkout?

Yes, you can still apply any valid coupons or discounts to your order when using Express Party Checkout. The discount will be reflected in your final total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • ChefKeender