• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Express Mystery Host Show: How Can You Win Free Products and a Designer Bag?

30% off ANYTHING ELSE you order!For every $100 in orders, you will receive a chance in the drawing (initial winners will only be drawn once but it ups your chances of being for the grand prize!). Secure a booking (or book your own show!) and you will also receive an extra chance.Respond by January 11th, and receive a FREE Season's Best Cookbook! I need to hear soon, so that I can get your show information to you ASAP!I need all orders turned in by Janauary 25th (any turned in later will not be able to be counted as part of the show - sorry!). Winners will be called by January 27th and must
kcmckay
Gold Member
Now that I've already been to spring launch and am so excited for Spring products I want to make an effort to earn the $1500 level. I have one show I'm submitting today over $500. So I thought of somehow getting a quick express mystery host show to get my 2nd show for bag and the spring products.

Any ideas to get people motivated. I want to do an email and FB something ASAP and call those I can to try it out. I know it's only 2 days really but I want some free stuff and that bag. If I at least get enough to submit 2 shows at least I'll get the bag.

I will offer incentives just don't want to spend a lot our of pocket. I'm going to brainstorm but I could use some help. Thanks.

Do you have to have 2 shows in Jan to get free products?

Here's what I emailed to mine - the gift I'm offering is the trivet because I love to give it awayI have some HUGE goals in January and I need your help! Don’t worry you will be rewarded greatly for helping me out!I am asking for 10 volunteers to participate in my $1000 Mystery Host Show!Here is the scoop - I need 10 people willing to collect $100 in orders (10 x $100 = $1000!) - you can do this by passing around a catalog at work or in your neighborhood, at family gatherings or just asking your friends if they need to get some shopping done. Or even shop for yourself and get something back!After I collect all the orders, I will draw a name for each of the following prizes*:
One GRAND PRIZE WINNER will win $150 in FREE Products
One WINNER will win $100 in FREE Products
Three WINNERS will win $55 in FREE Products
One WINNER will win 60% their choice of Bamboo Fiber Bowls, 4-Piece Leakproof Glass Container Set or 7" Santoku Knife
Four WINNERS will win 50% off ANY ONE product of their choice (including cookware sets or any other product in the catalog!)
PLUS each participant will receive a FREE gift from me valued at $13
AND 30% off ANYTHING ELSE you order!For every $100 in orders, you will receive a chance in the drawing (initial winners will only be drawn once but it ups your chances of being for the grand prize!). Secure a booking (or book your own show!) and you will also receive an extra chance.
Respond by January 11th, and receive a FREE Season's Best Cookbook! I need to hear soon, so that I can get your show information to you ASAP!I need all orders turned in by Janauary 25th (any turned in later will not be able to be counted as part of the show - sorry!). Winners will be called by January 27th and must submit their personal order no later than January 28th.All orders will be shipped to me. I will sort, pack and label your orders for you & deliver them to you.
First 10 to respond will fill the open spots!
For more details please call or email me.

Keep in mind with such a short turn around that you want to make it as easy as possible! Mine was suppose to be over yesterday but I'm working with my last host today to get her order taken care of. I also had all hosts pay for their guest orders with their cc that way I didn't have to worry about mailing checks or anything.

Thank you!! I needed this!!

wadesgirl said:
Here's what I emailed to mine - the gift I'm offering is the trivet because I love to give it away

I have some HUGE goals in January and I need your help! Don’t worry you will be rewarded greatly for helping me out!

I am asking for 10 volunteers to participate in my $1000 Mystery Host Show!

Here is the scoop - I need 10 people willing to collect $100 in orders (10 x $100 = $1000!) - you can do this by passing around a catalog at work or in your neighborhood, at family gatherings or just asking your friends if they need to get some shopping done. Or even shop for yourself and get something back!

After I collect all the orders, I will draw a name for each of the following prizes*:
One GRAND PRIZE WINNER will win $150 in FREE Products
One WINNER will win $100 in FREE Products
Three WINNERS will win $55 in FREE Products
One WINNER will win 60% their choice of Bamboo Fiber Bowls, 4-Piece Leakproof Glass Container Set or 7" Santoku Knife
Four WINNERS will win 50% off ANY ONE product of their choice (including cookware sets or any other product in the catalog!)
PLUS each participant will receive a FREE gift from me valued at $13
AND 30% off ANYTHING ELSE you order!

For every $100 in orders, you will receive a chance in the drawing (initial winners will only be drawn once but it ups your chances of being for the grand prize!). Secure a booking (or book your own show!) and you will also receive an extra chance.
Respond by January 11th, and receive a FREE Season's Best Cookbook! I need to hear soon, so that I can get your show information to you ASAP!

I need all orders turned in by Janauary 25th (any turned in later will not be able to be counted as part of the show - sorry!). Winners will be called by January 27th and must submit their personal order no later than January 28th.

All orders will be shipped to me. I will sort, pack and label your orders for you & deliver them to you.
First 10 to respond will fill the open spots!
For more details please call or email me.

I LOVE this - I did a Mystery Host show in January but just drew one name out of the 25 who ordered. The gal who won loved her $265 shopping spree, but I think your idea is GREAT - it spreads the wealth and gives more people a chance to get free products and the discounts! It'll really help with future bookings, too! Thanks for posting!!

I LOVE this idea of multiple winners! But you have $415 of FREE product listed to give away to 5 different winners, and for a $1,000 show you only receive $215 of Free product. Are you supplementing this out of your own pocket?

How do you set this up in P3 for multiple hosts? I'm interested in this process.

I just set it up as a catalog show and listed my husband as the host (he's a great host, and he has no idea he's even hosted so many shows!). That way everything shipped to me, and I just put the winner's free product value under my host's name. No multiple hosts...that would be way too confusing and I don't think it's even possible. It's a fun way to get a show submitted, especially when you need that second show for the consultant incentive or if you're just short of a goal. Good luck!

Oh of course! Yes! I forgot about that. So for out of state hostess. Do you just mail out their items? I love this. I need to see if I can try this.

uvgot2bkidding said:
I LOVE this idea of multiple winners! But you have $415 of FREE product listed to give away to 5 different winners, and for a $1,000 show you only receive $215 of Free product. Are you supplementing this out of your own pocket?

January (AND JULY) were the extra free product months, so an extra $200 in free product at the $1000 level.

I'm doing one of these this month because I want to hit the $1500 incentive level and have already submitted two shows at over $500 commissionable sales.

1. What is an Express Mystery Host Show?

An Express Mystery Host Show is a virtual party where guests can shop for Pampered Chef products online and enter to win host rewards without actually hosting a physical party at their home.

2. How does an Express Mystery Host Show work?

The host will share a unique link with their friends and family, who can then shop online and enter to win the host rewards. The more guests who make a purchase, the higher the host rewards will be.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an Express Mystery Host Show?

Hosting an Express Mystery Host Show allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your guests. You also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products and recipes.

4. How long does an Express Mystery Host Show last?

An Express Mystery Host Show typically lasts for 10 days, giving guests enough time to shop and enter to win the host rewards. However, the host can choose to extend the party if they wish.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I don't make a purchase?

Yes, as long as you are the host and have shared the party link with your guests, you have the chance to earn host rewards. However, making a purchase will increase the total sales and potentially increase the host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies