• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explaining the Benefits of DCB: A Challenge for Everyone!

I offered a giveaway of a Magic Pot. I received over 100 entries, and the winner was a lady from Florida.
TheNewMrsRue
Okay, so I know this might sound dumb, but I had a contact e-mail me the other day from out of state saying that a friend of a friend of a friend got my e-mail saying the DCB was back, and that the friend was really excited about it. The one e-mailing me said she asked the other friend why they were so excited about a "pot" and the friend said that she couldn't explain it other than it was awesome, and that she was wondering if I could give her a better explination of why it was a "HAVE TO HAVE" product.

Of course, I know all of the benefits, and I'm really good at selling them at shows, but how on earth do you describe it to someone who won't be able to try it or see it? Suggestions?!?

There are great recipe files on here that you can send to her. That's one of the ways to show her the benefits.

Maybe reply referencing a few recipes. "Imagine making a delicious and healthy pasta dish in 20 minutes, or a whole roasted chicken in 30, in your microwave. With everything cooking in one pot, clean up is a breeze too. It's like a stockpot, crockpot and baking dish all in one!"Include the recipes you reference, showing the diversity and hopefully that will sell it!

In October I did a "Magic Pot Giveway" contest that really helped boost my sales. I created a news letter that explained in a paragraph what a Magic Pot is. Here is what I wrote:

"The MAGIC POT is a Must Have in Your Kitchen! It is known as Pampered Chef's Deep Covered Baker. This wonderful pice of stone will literally change the way you view cooking. Retailing at an $85.00 dollar value, it will be the most verstaile tool in your whole Kitchen. It can be used in the oven, microwave, refrigarator, or freezer. With over 100 recipes designed specially for it, the MAGIC POT has got you covered with many recipes costing $2 or less per serving. The Deep Covered Baker can cook anything from hamburger, turkey, pork, steak, chicken, and fish to vegetables, and to making cakes and other desserts. This is why it has been dubbed the MAGIC POT!"

Hopes this helps a little, good luck with the contact.

sluna75 said:
In October I did a "Magic Pot Giveway" contest that really helped boost my sales. I created a news letter that explained in a paragraph what a Magic Pot is. Here is what I wrote:

"The MAGIC POT is a Must Have in Your Kitchen! It is known as Pampered Chef's Deep Covered Baker. This wonderful pice of stone will literally change the way you view cooking. Retailing at an $85.00 dollar value, it will be the most verstaile tool in your whole Kitchen. It can be used in the oven, microwave, refrigarator, or freezer. With over 100 recipes designed specially for it, the MAGIC POT has got you covered with many recipes costing $2 or less per serving. The Deep Covered Baker can cook anything from hamburger, turkey, pork, steak, chicken, and fish to vegetables, and to making cakes and other desserts. This is why it has been dubbed the MAGIC POT!"

Hopes this helps a little, good luck with the contact.
Curious to know what they had to do to get a chance to get it.

Since it was October and Halloween, I adopted the them, " The Hostess with the Mostess!", meaning the host with the highest guest sales.

What is DCB and how does it benefit me?

DCB stands for "deep covered baker" and it is a versatile stoneware baking dish that can be used in the microwave, oven, and even on the grill. This product allows for healthier cooking as it helps retain moisture and nutrients in your food, and it also saves time and energy by cooking food faster.

Can I use DCB for all types of dishes?

Yes, DCB can be used for a variety of dishes such as casseroles, roasts, breads, desserts, and more. It is also great for reheating leftovers as it helps retain the moisture in the food.

How do I clean and care for my DCB?

Cleaning and caring for your DCB is easy. Before first use, you should season it by rubbing a small amount of vegetable oil on the bottom and sides of the dish. After each use, let it cool down before washing it with warm soapy water and a sponge. Avoid using metal utensils on the dish as it may scratch the surface. You can also put it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Is DCB safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, DCB is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is recommended to use caution when removing it from the microwave as it can get hot. Always use oven mitts or a towel to handle the dish.

Do you have any recipes that specifically use DCB?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that are specifically designed for use with DCB. These recipes can be found on our website or in our cookbooks. You can also get creative and adapt your own recipes to use with DCB.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcmckay
  • Products and Tips
Replies