• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Expired Coupons - Get 'Em While You Can!

In summary, expired coupons can still provide savings and allow for trying new products at a discounted price. To determine if a coupon is expired, check the expiration date printed on the coupon or contact the retailer. Whether or not an expired coupon can be used online or combined with other offers varies by retailer. Expired coupons can be found through online searches or by checking with the retailer directly.
NooraK
Gold Member
I went through my coupons today, and have a thick stack of expired ones. The first person to PM me with their address can have them!

NooraK said:
I went through my coupons today, and have a thick stack of expired ones. The first person to PM me with their address can have them!

If you send them to Jessica they will go to military families!

1 Caddy Street
Santa Rita, GU 96915

Jessica Schecter

military families can use expired coupons?

Yes, I don't know the details of whether you have to be stationd outside of the US or whatnot, but they can use coupons up to 6 months past their expiration date. There was someone within the last two weeks asking for them, so I thought I'd put them up for grabs for a Fellow Cheffer.

oooohhhh cool! I have some as well. I will send mine too.
PM me too, whoever would like them

Anyone interested? If not, I'll send them off to Jessica...

1. What is the benefit of using expired coupons?

Expired coupons can still offer savings on products or services that you may want to try. It's also a great way to try new products at a discounted price.

2. How do I know if a coupon is expired?

Most coupons have an expiration date printed on them. If you are unsure, you can always check with the retailer or website to confirm the expiration date.

3. Can I use an expired coupon online?

It depends on the retailer's policy. Some online retailers may still honor expired coupons, while others may not. It's best to check with the retailer before using an expired coupon online.

4. Can I combine an expired coupon with other offers?

Again, this depends on the retailer's policy. Some retailers may allow you to combine an expired coupon with other offers, while others may not. It's best to check with the retailer before attempting to combine offers.

5. How do I find expired coupons?

You can search for expired coupons online, or you can also check with the retailer directly. Some retailers may have a special section on their website for expired coupons, or they may offer them through their social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buckeyefan08
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • dannyzmom