• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience National Conference - 10 Tips

In summary, these are ten tips to make the conference the best experience possible. Be a good roommate, network, make a plan of communication with your family, dream big, be excited, and be polite.
ChefCKHall
EXPERIENCE NATIONAL CONFERENCE

10 tips to make it the best it can be!

1. Pack comfortable walking shoes, a light sweater, phone card to call home, Kleenex, Tylenol or Tylenol pm, snacks, paper , pen, and camera.
...2. Be a good roommate! Discuss and plan sleeping habits, shower times, etc.
3. Network! Meet someone new each day! Sit alongside someone in a workshop where there is an empty chair, chat with a stranger while waiting in a line or elevator – don’t miss the opportunity to travel to Chicago among 3000 other Pampered Chef’s and make new connections!
4. Make a plan of communication with your family. They will be fine while you are gone, but let them know when and how you will connect. If you have small children- consider having a “fairy” deliver a small note or gift each day under their pillow! Be excited for their 3 day adventure with Dad instead of worried or sad.
5. DREAM BIG! As you watch achievers walk across stage or listen to other’s success stories- KNOW those people are more like you than not! Find out what they do to achieve what they did. You can do that too if you are willing to do the steps. Imagine what it would feel like to achieve new successes. Be inspired and DREAM big for your business.
6. BE excited! Share your smiles and excitement! It will be attractive and will return back to you 10 fold. Leave your shoes and blues at the door!
7. Don’t like a particular food, new product, workshop etc.? Use good etiquette and just quietly push it aside without ruining others experience. If you have a better solution, suggestion or idea- share it in a positive way.
8. Decide to make it an awesome experience! Often we EXPERIENCE what we expect.
9. In each workshop- highlight the three best ideas you heard. At the end of each day- spend 10 minutes gathering those ideas and formulating an action plan for your business.
10. Share your detailed action plan with your director. Know “re-entry” can shelf a well thought out action plan. Ask for the support and help of your Director or a peer to be sure you apply all the good stuff you experience at National Conference

Thanks! This will be my first National Conference so I'm very excited about attending!

Thank you so much for sharing this! It couldn't have been better said. Last year was my first year and this info should be given to everyone.

Thanks for posting this! I'm going to copy it to a word doc & put it in a goodie bag for my consultant that is going for the first time. This will only be my second.

What is the National Conference?

The National Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants to come together and learn, network, and celebrate their achievements.

When and where is the National Conference held?

The National Conference is typically held in July or August and the location changes each year. The 2021 National Conference will be held virtually due to the ongoing pandemic.

How can I register for the National Conference?

You can register for the National Conference through the Pampered Chef website. Registration typically opens in the spring.

What should I expect at the National Conference?

The National Conference is a mix of training sessions, workshops, product reveals, and celebrations. You will also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive conference merchandise and connect with other consultants.

Do I have to attend the National Conference every year?

Attending the National Conference is not mandatory, but it is highly recommended for consultants to attend at least once to gain valuable knowledge and skills to grow their business. Plus, it's a fun and inspiring experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.