• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expedited Shipping Options for Fast Delivery - West Michigan Show Orders

In summary, the speaker is asking if there is a way to expedite shipping on a show order due to the host leaving town for three weeks. They mention being located in West Michigan and the longest they have had an order take was 6 days. The response is that there is no way to expedite the shipping and they suggest having the order shipped to the speaker and then delivered to the host when it arrives.
thatgirl2120
Does anyone know if there is a way to expedite shipping on a show order, even if there is an extra charge? My host from last night informed me that she is leaving to go out of town for THREE WEEKS this Saturday. We're closing her show in the morning, but I wanted to check to see if there is a way to make sure the stuff is delivered this week? I'm in West Michigan and the longest I've ever had an order take was 6 days from the day it was submitted and that's only because the delivery day fell on a weekend. I just don't want customers calling me upset because it takes longer for them to get their products.

TIA

Nope, can't expedite it.

thatgirl2120 said:
Does anyone know if there is a way to expedite shipping on a show order, even if there is an extra charge? My host from last night informed me that she is leaving to go out of town for THREE WEEKS this Saturday. We're closing her show in the morning, but I wanted to check to see if there is a way to make sure the stuff is delivered this week? I'm in West Michigan and the longest I've ever had an order take was 6 days from the day it was submitted and that's only because the delivery day fell on a weekend. I just don't want customers calling me upset because it takes longer for them to get their products.TIA
Have you sent in the show yet? If you haven't, you can always have it shipped to you and do deliveries or have them pick up from you, if you are concerned.Where are you in W. MI?

I asked the host if she wanted me to do that and she said no because a lot of them are family that live up north and she has to take them up there. I'm in Fruitport (Muskegon County)

She'll probably be tough out of luck then. They are only on shows submitted by Nov 4th so far....today's the 8th. I doubt it will even SHIP before the end of the week- or barely. If you still haven't hit the submit button, I'd still have it ship to YOU and then if it comes on Friday, you can get it to her.

1. What is expedited shipping?

Expedited shipping is a shipping method that guarantees a faster delivery time for your order. It is typically used when you need your items to arrive quickly.

2. How much does expedited shipping cost?

The cost of expedited shipping varies depending on the weight and destination of your order. You can view the exact cost during checkout before completing your purchase.

3. How long does expedited shipping take?

The delivery time for expedited shipping also depends on the weight and destination of your order. However, it is typically 2-3 business days for domestic orders and 3-5 business days for international orders.

4. Can I track my expedited shipping order?

Yes, you can track your expedited shipping order by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. You can also track your order through your Pampered Chef account.

5. Is expedited shipping available for all products?

No, expedited shipping is only available for select products. During checkout, you will be able to see if your desired items are eligible for expedited shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlennhoff
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • TJMagoo