• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Get Your Can Openers Fast with Our Expedited Shipping!

In summary, the estimated delivery time for expedited shipping is 2-3 business days and it is available for all products on the website. The cost for expedited shipping is $9.95 for orders under $75 and free for orders over $75. You can track your order with expedited shipping and it can be delivered to most locations within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. However, there may be restrictions for some remote areas. Please contact customer service for more information.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
A food vendor came to my booth at a fair today and wanted to buy two can openers YESTERDAY. He's been having problems with other ones and was told by one of his employees to get one of ours.

He would like to have it by Thursday or Friday at the latest and doesn't mind paying for expedited shipping. (If PC's usual turn-around time is the same we'd be fine.) He has a huge fair next weekend.

Do we have expedited shipping? I'm sure he would reimburse me for the cost.

Not that I have ever heard of. You may have to call home office to be sure.

Shipping in general was quick for me last week---but now you've hit the end of August where everyone submits...I would call HO.

I went to the web site and noticed they do have next day air ... for $20 extra!

I am hoping my director or a clustermate has one I can sell him ... and have the other direct-shipped.

If you put the order through your website I think it gives you an option for faster shipping. I know when I order off the website outlet it does...

Jenni said:
If you put the order through your website I think it gives you an option for faster shipping. I know when I order off the website outlet it does...

Individual orders placed online or thru PP have the option of expedited shipping.

What is the estimated delivery time for expedited shipping?

The estimated delivery time for expedited shipping is 2-3 business days.

Is expedited shipping available for all products?

Yes, expedited shipping is available for all products on our website.

How much does expedited shipping cost?

The cost of expedited shipping is $9.95 for orders under $75 and free for orders over $75.

Can I track my order with expedited shipping?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped. You can use this to track your order's delivery status.

Are there any restrictions on where expedited shipping can be delivered?

Expedited shipping can be delivered to most locations within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. However, some remote areas may not be eligible for expedited shipping. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jsanderson0508
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • poohritz