• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expanding the Place...

In summary, "Expanding the Place..." is a resource designed for Pampered Chef consultants to help them grow their businesses by providing tips, strategies, and resources. It is beneficial for consultants of all experience levels and covers topics such as marketing, customer retention, and utilizing social media. It is available to consultants worldwide and is updated monthly with new content.
Richard891
Hi, I run a small pizza place in Etobicoke. Recently, I have been thinking of expanding the place. As I have enough customers now. When I started, there weren’t many people visiting. But, now it's not the same. I need to increase the shop area and also need to upgrade the appliances, to make the pizza faster. I was thinking of upgrading my oven to a commercial electric pizza oven. I have three models in my mind, which I think would be appropriate for my place. Moretti Forni M Series, Moretti Forni Amalfi, and Moretti Forni P120E are the three. Which one of these do you recommend..??? If there are any other suggestions relating to both appliance and also upgrading of the place, please let me know...

Good luck, Richard. This probably isn't quite the group you need for these questions. There are probably a few restauranteurs on here, but most of us are home cooks selling tools guaranteed for use in home kitchens.

!!!Hi there, congratulations on the success of your pizza place! Expanding and upgrading your appliances are great ways to improve your business and keep up with the increasing number of customers.Out of the three models you mentioned, I would recommend the Moretti Forni M Series. This is a versatile and efficient electric pizza oven that can handle high volumes of pizzas. It also has a digital control panel for precise temperature and time settings, making it easier to achieve consistent results.In terms of other suggestions, it would be helpful to consult with a professional kitchen designer or equipment supplier to get a better idea of the layout and design of your expanded space. They can also recommend other appliances that would complement your new oven and improve your workflow. Additionally, consider investing in a good dough mixer and a refrigerated prep table to increase efficiency and productivity in your kitchen.Best of luck with your expansion plans!

What is the purpose of "Expanding the Place..."?

The purpose of "Expanding the Place..." is to help Pampered Chef consultants grow their businesses by providing tips, strategies, and resources for expanding their customer base and increasing sales.

Who can benefit from "Expanding the Place..."?

Any Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of experience level, can benefit from "Expanding the Place..." as it offers valuable insights and tools for expanding their businesses.

What topics are covered in "Expanding the Place..."?

"Expanding the Place..." covers a variety of topics such as marketing strategies, customer retention, and hosting successful parties. It also includes tips for utilizing social media and other online platforms to grow your business.

Is "Expanding the Place..." only for consultants in the United States?

No, "Expanding the Place..." is available to all Pampered Chef consultants worldwide and offers resources and strategies that can be applied to any market.

How often is "Expanding the Place..." updated with new content?

"Expanding the Place..." is updated monthly with new articles, videos, and resources to ensure that consultants have access to the latest tips and strategies for expanding their businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefetteDuJour
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • finley1991