• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Cookware Reigns Supreme: Executive or European?

In summary, Executive cookware is a high-quality, professional-grade option for serious home cooks and commercial kitchens. It is heavier, more durable, and provides even heat distribution. On the other hand, European cookware is lighter and more affordable, making it a popular choice for everyday use. Both types can be used on all stovetops and with proper care, can be easily cleaned and maintained. The main difference is in the price and personal preference for cooking style.
lt1jane
Gold Member
We have too many places where we can start a thread and it fits.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f8/executive-vs-european-cookware-71715/

I have created a flyer comparing my European (though not named, Scanpan) cokkwre against my Executive Cookware. Bet you can't guess which set wins after having them both for three years...

Not sure what the problem is, but I can't get this to open. I don't have MS Word (too expensive). I have the MS Works word processor that comes pre-installed and it opens other .doc files OK. All that shows in yours is a bunch of blank boxes.:confused:

Anyway - hope it increases yor sales!

not sure, I made sure I have it saved as a Word 97-2003 document. My teammates will be seeing the actual pots at my February meeting.

What is the difference between Executive and European Cookware?

Executive cookware is a line of high-quality, professional-grade cookware designed for use in commercial kitchens and by serious home cooks. It is made with heavy-duty materials and features a thicker base for even heat distribution. European cookware, on the other hand, is typically lighter and more affordable, making it a popular choice for everyday home cooking.

Which type of cookware is better for everyday use?

This ultimately depends on personal preference and cooking style. If you frequently cook large meals or want professional-level quality, Executive cookware may be a better option. However, if you prefer lighter and more affordable cookware for everyday use, European cookware may be the way to go.

Is there a significant price difference between Executive and European cookware?

Yes, Executive cookware is typically more expensive due to its higher quality and durability. European cookware, on the other hand, is more affordable and can be a great option for those on a budget.

Can Executive and European cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, both types of cookware are typically designed to be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. However, it is always important to check the manufacturer's instructions to ensure compatibility with your specific stovetop.

Which type of cookware is easier to clean?

Executive cookware is typically easier to clean due to its heavier and more durable construction. European cookware may require more care and attention to prevent scratches and damage. However, with proper care, both types of cookware can be easily maintained and kept in good condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • cmdtrgd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • dannyzmom