• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is everyone raving about Executive Cookware?

In summary, the speakers in this conversation expressed their love and appreciation for the executive cookware set, particularly the saute pan, 5-piece set, stir-fry skillet, and griddle. They mentioned using it for various dishes, such as biscuits and gravy and Rice Krispy Treats, and were impressed by its heat conductivity. They also mentioned selling the cookware to others and being excited for potential new pieces in the future. One speaker also noted the larger capacity of the executive stir fry skillet compared to the professional version. Overall, they all expressed their satisfaction with the cookware and its versatility.
rennea
Gold Member
OMG anybody who does not own a pce of our executive cookware must now right this very moment order it:D LOVE IT!! I started out w/ just the saute pan and thought is was great then I got the 5pce set with my 40% off. LOVE IT and yesturday the wonderful UPS guy brought me the Stir-fry skillet and the griddle(yes I know I'm spoiled). I just love it, I know I have already said it ! I gave all my cookware to the women's shelter here it wasn't even 2 years old but after using ours there is no way I'm going back. I think I'm going to be selling lots in the future. I'm going to take my new pce's and show everybody:D :D

Hope there is some new pieces on the way this season ;)

Rennea

I have the whole Professional set, but only had the saute pan in the Executive. Just last week I got the 12" Family skillet and the Double Burner Griddle. They are awesome!! I used the griddle 3 times the first two days alone (their are 5 of us, plus I baby-sit). My husband just told me they are selling biscuits and gravy on Tuesday where he works to raise money for activites. He was going to get a gravy mix and I told him he was nuts. I told him those things don't even have meat in them. I told him to just get 3 or 4 packages of sausage and I would make it. He told me that would be too much trouble. I told him it wouldn't now that I have that big 12" skillet!! :D I can whip it all up at once!!

:D I bought the executive set when I signed up at my party. I got it as both of my half price items. :D So I have the 12 piece set and the 12 in family skillet with the lid. I still need to get the 8in saute pan, stir fry pan and the griddle. I absoultely love mine. I can't believe I have cooked this long with out it. I can't imagine not having it now. LOL. :D I love it so much!! I cook more now then I ever did!!:D

I absolutely love my 5pc set, saute pan and 12" skillet! I use them every day! And everyone is just so impresssed that you can bake in them! Too bad I have only sold 1 set besides my own! Everyone is missing out!

I love the cookware too. And I totally can relate to when you mentioned that our guests are missing out.

During my presentation I put an ice cube in the saute pan and it instantly starts to melt. If you put an ice cube in a glass it won't melt as fast. Can anyone tell me why?

something about it being a great and even heat conductor with the solid metal material or along those lines...

You must make Rice Krispy Treats in your Exec. Family Size Skillet! It's just amazing! The only thing I would suggest is spraying non stick spray on the mix & scrape or spoon that your use to stir it all up in.

Did you all know the executive stir fry skillet holds 4 cups more that the professional? I love my executive stir fry skillet!

I have never met a piece of executive cookware that I didn't like :)

1. What is Executive Cookware?

Executive Cookware is a high-quality line of cookware offered by Pampered Chef. It is made from premium materials and designed to provide efficient and even heat distribution for superior cooking results.

2. What sets Executive Cookware apart from other cookware brands?

Executive Cookware is made with a unique five-ply construction, consisting of layers of aluminum and stainless steel, making it durable and long-lasting. It also features a non-stick coating for easy food release and cleanup.

3. Can Executive Cookware be used on all stovetops?

Yes, Executive Cookware is designed to be versatile and can be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction cooktops.

4. Is Executive Cookware dishwasher safe?

While Executive Cookware is dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan. The non-stick coating can be affected by the harsh detergents and high heat of a dishwasher.

5. Is Executive Cookware oven safe?

Yes, Executive Cookware is oven safe up to 500°F. This makes it perfect for searing, baking, and broiling dishes that require high-temperature cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • jessicafawn
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips