• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excitement Over Executive Cookware - Get Credit for Full Price!

In summary, the small sauce pan is available for purchase now and February hosts can earn points for having a show with the new cookware.
luvs2sellit
After seeing the Executive cookware in person at our cluster meeting I am very excited about purchasing this for myself. Is everyone aware that the small sauce pan will be availlable for us to purchase on our new supply order form? I was thrilled to hear that news. It will be great to take to show the quality at parties. The other news that I thought was great was that for the pan o rama we get credit for the full price of the cookware. So for instance, if a host buys the exec 5 piece set at 60% off we will still get the credit for it selling for the full price. Free cookware here I come!!!! This info has probably been posted, I am just excited!

Just wondering where the info came from that you would get full credit on a pan set that was purchased with the 60% off? I hadnt read that anywhere and would have to question that one.

:D That was info given to all of us at our cluster meeting by our directors. It is also stated in the consultant promo info on the pan o rama. Sounds to good to be true huh!!

You get FULL retail price in points for each piece sold. If get the Skillet for free you get 125 points since it is $125.00. Same with half-price and discounted cookware.

COOL! Guess I missed that one completely!! Thank you :)

I think that it's awesome that we get the full credit for the pan-o-rama promo!
Everyone who attended Leadership here in Canada, recieved the small saucepan. It's awesome! I love the handles on the lid and the pot. Very comfortable!

luvs2sellit said:
if a host buys the exec 5 piece set at 60% off we will still get the credit for it selling for the full price. Free cookware here I come!!!! This info has probably been posted, I am just excited!
We do get full retail credit for all cookware sold Feb - May. But hosts can not get the 5 piece set at 60% off! It's only the open stock that is in that promotion. Hosts can getthe sets for 50% off or free or at a discount though.

Pan O RamaI am excited about eaning the executive pans also. I think it would be a great idea to start asking customers who might not want to have a show to start putting their pans on layaway now until May. Keep track of their payments in an envelope or in your seperate bank account. Make a show in May at your home and ask them to bring their final payments and that way you can have a show, pan points, free products, and fun. I really want those pans!! Remember to have them brings friends!!
Debbie

Is the small saucepan available for us to buy *now* to show at Feb. shows? Makes my heart beat faster just to think about it! :p

WendyAebi said:
Is the small saucepan available for us to buy *now* to show at Feb. shows? Makes my heart beat faster just to think about it! :p
If your earned ANY level of the December Sell-a-thon you will get the small saute pan by the end of January.

We will be able to purchase new products in predetermined sets at 50% off soon - either by the PC website or on Pampered Partner - whichever you prefer. One of the sets of products will include the small saute pan.

QuestionI haven't had my cluster meeting yet. Can anyone tell me how the Executive line is better and/or different than the Professional? I want to be able to tell my customers and February hosts what the difference is. Thanks!

Here's one I got from director.

Attachments

• Cookware_Features_Comparison[1].doc
    36 KB · Views: 559
Thanks, Beth, but I was asking about the small sauce pan, not the saute' pan. Laura (the OP) said that the small sauce pan was available for us to order. You're right, though, I didn't think about looking into what was in the packages other than what I earned.

janel kelly said:
Here's one I got from director.

Thank you so much for that. I never really new much about any of the cookware, so that helps me a great deal.

What is the Executive Cookware set?

The Executive Cookware set is a premium collection of high-quality pots and pans made from durable stainless steel. It includes a variety of sizes and styles to meet all your cooking needs.

What makes the Executive Cookware set different from other cookware?

The Executive Cookware set is designed with advanced technology and features to provide superior cooking performance. It has a 5-ply construction with an aluminum core for even heat distribution, and it is oven and dishwasher safe.

Can I earn credit for the full price of the Executive Cookware set?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn full credit for selling the Executive Cookware set at the full retail price. This is a great way to boost your sales and earn rewards.

How can I promote the Executive Cookware set to my customers?

There are many ways to promote the Executive Cookware set, such as hosting a cooking show, sharing it on social media, or offering a special discount or bundle deal. You can also highlight the features and benefits of the cookware, like its durability and versatility.

Is the Executive Cookware set covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Executive Cookware set comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This ensures that if there are any defects or issues with the cookware, you can get a replacement or repair at no additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Bluiydangl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Tropicalburstqt2