1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Executive cookware

1. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

After seeing the Executive cookware in person at our cluster meeting I am very excited about purchasing this for myself. Is everyone aware that the small sauce pan will be availlable for us to purchase on our new supply order form? I was thrilled to hear that news. It will be great to take to show the quality at parties. The other news that I thought was great was that for the pan o rama we get credit for the full price of the cookware. So for instance, if a host buys the exec 5 piece set at 60% off we will still get the credit for it selling for the full price. Free cookware here I come!!!! This info has probably been posted, I am just excited!

Jan 17, 2006
  2. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Just wondering where the info came from that you would get full credit on a pan set that was purchased with the 60% off? I hadnt read that anywhere and would have to question that one.

Jan 17, 2006
  3. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

:D That was info given to all of us at our cluster meeting by our directors. It is also stated in the consultant promo info on the pan o rama. Sounds to good to be true huh!!

Jan 17, 2006
  4. cajunchelle

cajunchelle Member Gold Member

You get FULL retail price in points for each piece sold. If get the Skillet for free you get 125 points since it is $125.00. Same with half-price and discounted cookware.

Jan 17, 2006
  5. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

COOL! Guess I missed that one completely!! Thank you :)

Jan 17, 2006
  6. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

I think that it's awesome that we get the full credit for the pan-o-rama promo!
    Everyone who attended Leadership here in Canada, recieved the small saucepan. It's awesome! I love the handles on the lid and the pot. Very comfortable!

Jan 17, 2006
  7. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

We do get full retail credit for all cookware sold Feb - May. But hosts can not get the 5 piece set at 60% off! It's only the open stock that is in that promotion. Hosts can getthe sets for 50% off or free or at a discount though.

Jan 17, 2006
  8. DebbieSAChef

DebbieSAChef Senior Member

Pan O Rama

I am excited about eaning the executive pans also. I think it would be a great idea to start asking customers who might not want to have a show to start putting their pans on layaway now until May. Keep track of their payments in an envelope or in your seperate bank account. Make a show in May at your home and ask them to bring their final payments and that way you can have a show, pan points, free products, and fun. I really want those pans!! Remember to have them brings friends!!
    Debbie

Jan 19, 2006
  9. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

Is the small saucepan available for us to buy *now* to show at Feb. shows? Makes my heart beat faster just to think about it! :p

Jan 20, 2006
  10. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

If your earned ANY level of the December Sell-a-thon you will get the small saute pan by the end of January.

We will be able to purchase new products in predetermined sets at 50% off soon - either by the PC website or on Pampered Partner - whichever you prefer. One of the sets of products will include the small saute pan.

Jan 20, 2006
  11. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Question

I haven't had my cluster meeting yet. Can anyone tell me how the Executive line is better and/or different than the Professional? I want to be able to tell my customers and February hosts what the difference is. Thanks!

12. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Here's one I got from director.

Attached Files:

Jan 20, 2006
  13. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

Thanks, Beth, but I was asking about the small sauce pan, not the saute' pan. Laura (the OP) said that the small sauce pan was available for us to order. You're right, though, I didn't think about looking into what was in the packages other than what I earned.

Jan 20, 2006
  14. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Thank you so much for that. I never really new much about any of the cookware, so that helps me a great deal.

Have something to add?