• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Double Boiler from Pampered Chef Compatible with All Cookware Sets?

In summary, Executive Cookware is a professional-grade brand of cookware made from durable materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, and copper. It is suitable for all types of cooking, including stovetop, oven, and induction cooking, and can be used with all heat sources. Most Executive Cookware sets are dishwasher safe, but it is important to follow the manufacturer's care instructions to maintain its longevity.
bbauman07
Gold Member
One of my recent hosts asked me if the double broiler works with this set of cookware. The description says professional and generations, but I'm wondering if they forgot to change the wording.

I had a host buy the 12 piece executive set and the double boiler and the boiler works fine with the executive set she said.

Yes the test kitchen called me today, it was an over site in the catalog. I just wanted to make sure since the catalog doesn't say the Executive cookware.

:eek: I can't believe they missed something!!!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. The double boiler from Pampered Chef is compatible with all of our cookware sets, including the Professional and Generations sets. The wording on the description may just be a bit confusing, but rest assured that it will work perfectly with your cookware. Let me know if you have any other questions! Happy cooking!

1. What is Executive Cookware?

Executive Cookware is a brand of high-quality, professional-grade cookware designed for use in commercial and residential kitchens.

2. What materials are used to make Executive Cookware?

Executive Cookware is typically made from durable materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, and copper. Some models also feature non-stick coatings for easy cooking and cleaning.

3. Is Executive Cookware suitable for all types of cooking?

Yes, Executive Cookware is designed to be versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking methods, including stovetop, oven, and induction cooking. It is also suitable for use with all types of heat sources.

4. Can Executive Cookware be used in a dishwasher?

Yes, most Executive Cookware sets are dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to check the manufacturer's instructions before placing any cookware in the dishwasher.

5. How do I care for my Executive Cookware?

To ensure the longevity of your Executive Cookware, it is important to follow the manufacturer's care instructions. This may include hand washing, avoiding harsh cleaning products, and using non-metal utensils to prevent scratching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • momoftwins