• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with Executive Cookware Numbers?

In summary, Pampered Chef's Executive Cookware Numbers offer enhanced durability and heat distribution, easy maintenance and cleaning, and compatibility with all stovetop types. They are completely safe to use and made with high-quality materials that are free from harmful chemicals. The Executive Cookware Numbers are oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and do not require seasoning before use. They also come with a lifetime guarantee, ensuring they will be free from defects for the life of the product.
pkd09
Silver Member
:confused: I am trying to input a sale piece of Executive Cookware for a past host (60% discount) for February and the number on all Executive Cookware is not coming up. What am I doing wrong?

Have you updated Pampered Partner? Do a product update. If that doesn't work, do a program update.

Are you using the numbers off the February Host special flyer?

Yes, I am using the numbers off the February special sheet. I will try an update. I am at the end of my SS1. Do I need to do an update every month?

yes, you need to do a product update every month. That way the specials will be added to your product list. Personally, I do a program and a product update every month before I enter my first show.

Thank you for all of your help. I will remember to update monthly. :) I love this website. You are all so supportive and helpful. Thank you :D

Executive cookwareI updted pampered partner and even downloaded disc and still only feb products listed for specials on my pp is generation II, professional, and cutting board. Could not get executive cookware. Added the executive manually. By clicking on update on pp and instead of other options, click on product information and added Special # and name of item and click on Update on this screen. I did not enter show yet will be doing today or tomorrow to be sure works. I am going to check with HO on this. Thanks!

You are doing something wrong and you're really just going "around" the problem, not solving it. Pampered Chef kindly provided us an 800 number to help us. Give them a call and they can walk you through it.

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef's Executive Cookware Numbers?

Pampered Chef's Executive Cookware Numbers offer several benefits, including enhanced durability and heat distribution, easy maintenance and cleaning, and compatibility with all stovetop types.

Are the Executive Cookware Numbers safe to use?

Yes, the Executive Cookware Numbers are completely safe to use. They are made with high-quality materials that are free from harmful chemicals and are designed to withstand high temperatures.

Can the Executive Cookware Numbers be used in the oven?

Yes, the Executive Cookware Numbers are oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes them versatile for a variety of cooking methods and recipes.

Do I need to season the Executive Cookware Numbers before use?

No, the Executive Cookware Numbers do not require seasoning before use. They are ready to use right out of the box.

What is the warranty for the Executive Cookware Numbers?

The Executive Cookware Numbers come with a lifetime guarantee, ensuring that they will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • chefmelody
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smallfarmmom
  • NinaPChef