• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the 12 Executive Skillet Come with a Glass Lid?

In summary, the Executive 12' Skillet is a durable and long-lasting skillet made of stainless steel. It is suitable for all types of stovetops and has a diameter of 12 inches. It can also be used in the oven up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. To clean and care for the skillet, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water or use the dishwasher.
chef.katie
Does the 12" executive skillet come with the glass lid or does the lid need to be purchased separately?

The lid needs to be purchased seprate

It's seperateYou have to buy it seperately, I got my pan with my signing bonus and just ordered my lid with panorama points! YAY! I like the skillet but it stinks not having a lid!

1. What is the material of the Executive 12' Skillet?

The Executive 12' Skillet is made of durable stainless steel, making it both sturdy and long-lasting.

2. Is the Executive 12' Skillet suitable for all stovetops?

Yes, the Executive 12' Skillet is compatible with all stovetops including gas, electric, and induction.

3. What is the size of the Executive 12' Skillet?

The Executive 12' Skillet has a diameter of 12 inches, making it the perfect size for cooking a variety of dishes.

4. Can the Executive 12' Skillet be used in the oven?

Yes, the Executive 12' Skillet is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to easily transition from stovetop to oven.

5. How do I clean and care for the Executive 12' Skillet?

The Executive 12' Skillet is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. For best results, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and avoiding harsh abrasives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • astavnes
  • Products and Tips
Replies