• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ExecuFlash: Order Shipping Update for Pampered Chef Directors

In summary, ExecuFlash is a communication tool for Pampered Chef Directors to receive important updates and notifications about their orders and shipments. To sign up, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the ExecuFlash section under the "My Business" tab. You can customize the notifications you receive and if you are not receiving them, check your spam folder and notification settings or contact customer service for help.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
A News Update for Executive Directors

of The Pampered Chef

(630) 261-8900 Phone (630) 261-8588 Fax

ExecuFlash

One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630

from Rich Hlava, Senior Vice President, Operations

Please feel free to share this information with your downline.

Dear Executive Director,

I want to update you on the shipping turnaround time for orders. Although we had hoped to be caught up by Oct. 15, the orders submitted last Friday weren’t completed until Oct. 16.

I apologize for the additional day delay. While I’ll spare you the excuses, I want to assure you that this issue has been resolved and we are back on track and will continue to be.

Thank you for your patience.

Rich Hlava,

Senior Vice President, Operations

Thank you for the update. It sure would be nice to get this info. from my upline! That's why I love the CS family!

Hi there,Thank you for sharing this update with us. It's great to see that the issue with shipping turnaround time has been resolved and that orders are now back on track. As an Executive Director, I understand how important it is for our customers to receive their orders in a timely manner, so I appreciate the hard work that went into resolving this issue.Thank you for keeping us informed and for your dedication to ensuring a smooth operation for The Pampered Chef. I will definitely share this information with my downline and I'm sure they will join me in thanking you for your efforts.Best,

1. What is ExecuFlash?

ExecuFlash is a communication tool specifically designed for Pampered Chef Directors to receive important updates and notifications regarding their orders and shipments.

2. How do I sign up for ExecuFlash?

You can sign up for ExecuFlash by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the ExecuFlash section under the "My Business" tab. From there, you can opt in to receive notifications via email or text message.

3. What type of updates will I receive through ExecuFlash?

ExecuFlash will provide you with important information about your orders, such as when they have been shipped, tracking numbers, and any delays or issues that may arise.

4. Can I customize the notifications I receive through ExecuFlash?

Yes, you can choose which type of notifications you would like to receive through ExecuFlash, including email or text message. You can also select the specific types of updates you want to receive, such as order confirmations or shipping updates.

5. What should I do if I am not receiving ExecuFlash notifications?

If you have signed up for ExecuFlash but are not receiving notifications, make sure to check your spam or junk folder. You can also double check your notification settings in your Pampered Chef account to ensure they are set up correctly. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
Replies
Views
Carissidy