• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excutive Cooke - Stir Fry Pan

In summary, the Executive Cook - Stir Fry Pan has a diameter of 12 inches and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for longer use. It is compatible with induction cooktops as well as gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops. The pan's unique design with a wide flat bottom and sloped sides allows for even heat distribution and easy tossing of food, and it also has a non-stick coating for easy cleanup. Additionally, the pan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it versatile for various cooking methods.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
Does any know if the 12" Glass lid fits the Stir Fry Pan?

Yep. Fits the 12" Skillet and the Stir-Fry.

I have always been told no b/c the stir fry is not made for a lid but then I do not have it, so, I cannot speak from experience.

Yes it does! :)

Hi there! Yes, the 12" Glass lid does indeed fit the Stir Fry Pan. It's a perfect match and great for keeping an eye on your stir fry while it cooks. Happy cooking!

1. What is the size of the Executive Cook - Stir Fry Pan?

The Executive Cook - Stir Fry Pan has a diameter of 12 inches.

2. Is the Executive Cook - Stir Fry Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Executive Cook - Stir Fry Pan is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash for longer lasting use.

3. Can the Executive Cook - Stir Fry Pan be used on an induction cooktop?

Yes, the Executive Cook - Stir Fry Pan is compatible with induction cooktops as well as gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops.

4. How is the Executive Cook - Stir Fry Pan different from other stir fry pans?

The Executive Cook - Stir Fry Pan features a unique design with a wide flat bottom and sloped sides, allowing for even heat distribution and easy tossing of food. It also has a non-stick coating for easy food release and cleanup.

5. Is the Executive Cook - Stir Fry Pan oven safe?

Yes, the Executive Cook - Stir Fry Pan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it versatile for a variety of cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_Jeannie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • its_me_susan