• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Excuse Me, Please, While I Scream!!

In summary, the two orders that were supposed to close by last Friday will now be closing in the next few days. The $150.00 order from a past almost-host will add to the $5.00 that is needed to earn the Cool & Serve Tray incentive.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I should be happy I know, and for the most part I am. But, both of my catalog shows, which were supposed to close by last Friday so I could earn the Cool & Serve Tray (I know, that's my issue, not the hosts'), will be closing within the next couple of days - both well over $150.00, but those orders didn't show up until TODAY!!!

One of the orders came out of the blue from a past almost-host (only one person ordered at her show, the show didn't qualify, and she - the host - contacted me 2 months LATER to place her order!), so it really isn't even part of the one show, I'm just adding it to save some money on the shipping.

ARGGHH!! I really wanted to earn that for free. The 'free' isn't even the most important part - just the accomplishment of actually earning an incentive. Sigh! Well, maybe I'll do better with SAT - at least then I'll have the whole month!

Ok, venting over. Thanks for listening. I appreciate the shoulders.:p

feel better..

I to missed it due to a hostess not closing her show last week, she found out she's going in for surgery this week.

I feel your pain. I had two catalog shows fizzle out, and couldn't get anyone to book in time for the deadline. I do have two shows lined up for June 1-15 though, and one I've already sent invites for, and the other host has her guest list written up.

Sarah,

I'm so sorry! I HATE when the hosts drag their feet and you're down to the wire! Scream away! ;)

Yeah, that's always a bummer. Just wondering--did you tell the hosts that you hoped to close by the 15th in order to earn an incentive? I'm always up front about those things with my hosts. Most of the time they're glad to help.

I gave my host a couple outside orders I had if she would close by the 15th, and she did (my 2nd show of the month). For once it worked for me.

I did tell one I was working towards an incentive, and he immediately sent out an e-mail asking everyone to get their orders in ASAP. Nothing. Yesterday he told me had an order to give me when I got into the office yesterday (I work from home on Mondays), so I extended the show a week. When he came to my desk this morning he said the extra time helped, because he has two other people who want to give him their orders. The one order he gave me so far is almost $100 by itself.The other was $50.00 away from qualifying as a show (but, not to get anything free). I tried hard to get orders to add to it, but nobody was interested. Then, this morning I open my e-mail to the past almost-host saying she wants just about everything on her wish list, plus the 8-service placemat and napkin set on the outlet. The order being added to the show puts only $5.00 away from earning FPV!Oh well, between these two and my show on Friday, maybe I'll have enough in sales to actually promote to TL. I was supposed to have a show last week, but she had to reschedule to June 6. I'm not complaining about that one too much, as I certainly want as many shows in June as possible!

Well, here's praying that you submit on a triple point day! :D

I have yet to get one....4 more possibilities, right?

:thumbup: Absolutely!!

I figured you probably had. Sometimes things just don't go our way. Sorry this was one of those for you. :(

Thanks, Rae. I did the math, and if I do hit $750 in sales, and promote to TL, I'll so easily be able to afford the Tray, I'm not even going to stress over it anymore. Or, I'll do like someone said in another thread, and sell so many, it'll count as a catalog show, and I'll get it free or discounted that way!

1. What is "Excuse Me, Please, While I Scream!!" all about?

"Excuse Me, Please, While I Scream!!" is a line of kitchen tools specifically designed to make food preparation easier and more efficient. It includes items such as garlic presses, avocado slicers, and vegetable choppers.

2. Are these products durable?

Yes, all "Excuse Me, Please, While I Scream!!" products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee, so if there are any issues, we will gladly replace or refund your purchase.

3. Can I purchase "Excuse Me, Please, While I Scream!!" products in a set?

Absolutely! We offer various sets that include multiple "Excuse Me, Please, While I Scream!!" tools at a discounted price. These sets are perfect for those looking to upgrade their kitchen tools or for gift-giving.

4. Are these products dishwasher safe?

Many of our "Excuse Me, Please, While I Scream!!" products are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend hand washing for best results. Please refer to the individual product's care instructions for specific information.

5. Can I become a consultant for "Excuse Me, Please, While I Scream!!"?

Yes, we are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Pampered Chef consultants. You can learn more about this opportunity and sign up on our website or by contacting a consultant directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • iteachncook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachncook
Replies