• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a blonde brownie recipe for National Blonde Brownie Day?

In summary, to make blonde brownies you will need 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, 1 cup of light brown sugar, 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional). The Pampered Chef brownie pan is a great choice for making blonde brownies and you can celebrate National Blonde Brownie Day by sharing your favorite recipe and offering promotions on Pampered Chef brownie pans. You can also make substitutions in the recipe to fit dietary needs, but be aware that it may alter the taste and texture. Leftover blonde brownies can be
Natalie's Pantry
Hi Everyone! I'm Natalie, a Pampered Chef 'newbie'! Located in Snow Hill, NC - in Eastern NC - look forward to gaining insight and sharing recipes and ideas with all of you. Stumbled upon this site while looking for a blonde brownie recipe, as tomorrow is National Blonde Brownie Day (I'm a sucker for unique and odd holidays!) and wanted one to share with my customer and followers on social media. You guys fee free to do the same! I plan to use the brownie pan instead of the large bar pan or rectangle baker, which would also be good options. Y'all have a great day!!

We're excited to have you!

Welcome to CS!

Hello Natalie! I am a newbie as well! Blonde brownies sound amazing!!! Nice to meet ya, and I look forward to sharing ideas and tips with you! :)

1. What ingredients do I need for a blonde brownie recipe?

To make blonde brownies, you will need 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, 1 cup of light brown sugar, 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional).

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef brownie pan to make blonde brownies?

Yes, the Pampered Chef brownie pan is a great choice for making blonde brownies. The individual squares make for easy serving and the non-stick coating ensures easy removal of the brownies.

3. How do I celebrate National Blonde Brownie Day with my Pampered Chef business?

You can celebrate National Blonde Brownie Day by sharing your favorite blonde brownie recipe on social media and offering a special discount or promotion on Pampered Chef brownie pans. You can also host a virtual or in-person cooking class featuring blonde brownies.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the blonde brownie recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free flour instead of all-purpose flour or substitute coconut oil for butter. Just be aware that these substitutions may alter the texture and taste of the brownies.

5. How do I store leftover blonde brownies?

Leftover blonde brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months. Just make sure to let them thaw at room temperature before serving.

Back