• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Earn Bonus Packages with Pampered Chef Sales?

In summary, Licia is in the third super starter month and is $150 away from her second plus bonus package. She has a show on wednesday and is hoping that it is over $150 in sales. She also has two more possible shows for december and a book show that is still open. Licia loves Pampered Chef and is doing pretty well. She could not ask for a better part time job.
babygirl
I just qualified for my third super starter month and I'm $150 away from my second plus bonus package. I already got the stripped set my next set will be the stones. I'm sooo excited. I have a show on wednesday and I'm hoping that it is over $150 in sales. I'm also bonusing this month. Okay so I'm alittle confused on the bonusing thing. Once I'm over 1499 in sales I bonus but do they bonus all my sales or just anything over 1499.
I talked to my host for wednesday and I told her if she gets 2 bookings i'll give her a free classic batter bowl at the second show. I also have two more possible shows for december and a book show that is still open. I love pampered chef!!!!!!! I'm doing pretty good and I love it. I couldnt ask for a better part time job. Thanks for listening. I just had to share my excitement with someone :)

Licia,
That is AWESOME! You go girl! Keep it rockin' and rollin' and keep us up to date on your continued success.. Gotta love the momentum you get from doing so well on your biz!

God bless, and remember we're all here if you need anything!
~Amanda

That is AWESOME!!! I look forward (HOPE) to be having these awesome sucess stories to share with y'all! My first "real" show is this upcoming Wednesday. I know what all I'm gonna do, but I'm still a bit apprehensive!! Wish me well!!! :D

good luck with your show!! just remember to relax and have fun. if your guests see you having fun they will have fun!! also get them involved any way you can...it helps increase sales and it makes it alot more fun!!

GREAT JOB!!! You are doing very well and hope that your enthusiasm continues throughout your PC years!!! Okay now I am a bit confused by your question on the bonus pkgs. I was under the impression that anything over $1250 in sales goes towards a bonus pkg not $1499. Then everytime you reach $1250 in your "bonus kitty" you get to choose a bonus pkg of your choice. You may want to check on this or maybe I am just confused my self. Anyway good luck in your business!

1. How can I become a part of the "Excited and Wanted to Share" program?

To become a part of the "Excited and Wanted to Share" program, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain qualifications. These qualifications may include reaching certain sales goals or participating in certain training programs. Once you meet the requirements, you can be nominated by your team leader or director to join the program.

2. What are the benefits of being a part of the "Excited and Wanted to Share" program?

As a member of the "Excited and Wanted to Share" program, you will have access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business. You will also have the opportunity to earn rewards and recognition for your achievements.

3. How often are new products released through the "Excited and Wanted to Share" program?

New products are released through the "Excited and Wanted to Share" program several times a year, typically coinciding with new seasonal catalogs. As a member of the program, you will have the chance to try these new products and share your feedback with your customers.

4. Can I participate in the "Excited and Wanted to Share" program if I am not a consultant?

No, the "Excited and Wanted to Share" program is exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants only. However, if you are interested in joining the program, you can sign up to become a consultant and work towards meeting the qualifications.

5. How can I stay updated on the latest news and releases from the "Excited and Wanted to Share" program?

You can stay updated by checking the "Excited and Wanted to Share" section on the Pampered Chef website or by following our social media pages. You can also reach out to your team leader or director for any updates or announcements regarding the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefjulie_sc
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies