• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did 2 recruits already qualify for the Excellence Award?!

P
Puccalsellate
I noticed the Excellence Award tracker updated today. And I was shocked it shows that I have 2 recruits and only need 13 more. I have signed 4 since May 1 - but those haven't qualified yet. So, I was wondering how it showed that 2 had qualified?!?!

I looked up the earning requirements and saw this:
A personal recruit is someone you have personally recruited and who achieves their first $1,250 in Career Sales during the award period.

So, you mean, that I could've recruited them before 5/1 and as long as they are qualified in during 5/1/11-4/30/12, then they count? That means when these other 4 get qualified, then I have 6 already? :bugeye: Wow - I've never earned the Excellence Award, but I'm really starting to have hope here!!!

:) Someone please tell me if I'm wrong though! ;)

You are correct!

you are correct! They haven't announced EAs in Canada, but when they do I'm hoping it's the same, because I will have 6 or 7 qualified, I think.

Great Job!! I already have $17,730 in sales!! I am so glad they updated it!

Way to go Chantelle. My poor little "Japan Evacuee living in limbo" sales are only at $2,619.14 on the awards tracker! :rolleyes: Business has been REALLY slow the last couple of months! Time for me to step it up!!! ;)

1. How does the Excellence Award tracker determine the number of recruits I have?

The Excellence Award tracker updates based on personal recruits who have achieved their first $1,250 in Career Sales during the award period.

2. Can recruits who were recruited before the award period count towards the Excellence Award?

Yes, as long as they achieve their first $1,250 in Career Sales during the award period, they will count towards the Excellence Award.

3. How many recruits do I need to qualify for the Excellence Award?

You need a total of 15 personal recruits who have achieved their first $1,250 in Career Sales during the award period.

4. Can I still qualify for the Excellence Award if my recruits haven't qualified yet?

Yes, as long as your recruits achieve their first $1,250 in Career Sales during the award period, they will count towards your personal recruits for the Excellence Award.

5. Is the Excellence Award based on a specific time period?

Yes, the award period for the Excellence Award is from May 1st of one year to April 30th of the following year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • PCJenni