• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Excellence Award Pampered Chef Dollars ...

In summary, the Excellence Award Pampered Chef Dollars is a reward program for consultants of the company who achieve excellence in sales and leadership. To earn these dollars, consultants must be active and meet the company's sales and leadership requirements, which may vary each year. These dollars can be used to purchase products, attend events, or invest in the consultant's business. However, they do expire at the end of each fiscal year and cannot be transferred or sold. They are intended for personal use only.
Sheila
Gold Member
... have been deposited!!!

http://unforgettableimages.ca/oct07moms/images/smilies/woohoo2.gif

I'm so ready to go on a shopping spree, but don't want the boxes to arrive while I'm gong for NC. So I guess I'll just start with my wish list for now. ;)

Isn't that sooo much better than a swift kick in the butt?!?!
My PC$ for my new recruits haven't been deposited yet but that's ok- I wanted to save half for new paperwork. So I did. Teehee.

Congratulations!!!! I am missing those this year!

Congrats!!! So fun to go shopping with FREE "money"!

Thanks ladies. Now if the kids would just go to sleep so I can shop a bit! LOL I'll have NO problem spending it either. I know I'll spend some on fall paperwork & such, but I'm also starting over with products since everything that I had acquired through March of this year is still in Japan! So I'll be spending some on a personal order too!!!

What is the Excellence Award Pampered Chef Dollars?

The Excellence Award Pampered Chef Dollars is a reward program for consultants of the Pampered Chef company who have achieved excellence in sales and leadership.

How can I earn Excellence Award Pampered Chef Dollars?

To earn Excellence Award Pampered Chef Dollars, you must be an active consultant and meet the sales and leadership requirements set by the company. These requirements may vary each year.

What can I do with my Excellence Award Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can use your Excellence Award Pampered Chef Dollars to purchase products from the Pampered Chef catalog, attend company events, or invest in your business by purchasing marketing materials or tools.

Do Excellence Award Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Excellence Award Pampered Chef Dollars expire at the end of each fiscal year. Any unused dollars will not roll over to the next year.

Can I transfer or sell my Excellence Award Pampered Chef Dollars?

No, Excellence Award Pampered Chef Dollars are non-transferable and cannot be sold. They are intended for personal use only by the consultant who earned them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • Sheila