• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excellence Award Bracelet | Mailing Information for Non-Denver Attendees

In summary, the Excellence Award Bracelet is a special recognition given to Pampered Chef consultants who consistently demonstrate outstanding performance in sales, leadership, and customer service. It is earned by meeting certain criteria set by the company and is represented by a silver charm bracelet with unique charms for each level of achievement. It can be worn with other jewelry and is a free gift from Pampered Chef. It is not limited to top-performing consultants and is a goal that all consultants can strive for.
Kelly8
If someone isn't going to Denver for Leadership, when will the bracelets be mailed?

I was wondering the same thing.

I'm not sure! That was one of the deciding factors of me going! And that they gave us our PC dollars early so we could use them for registration! Can't wait to get that bracelet!

What is the Excellence Award Bracelet and how can I earn it?

The Excellence Award Bracelet is a special recognition given to Pampered Chef consultants who consistently demonstrate outstanding performance in sales, leadership, and customer service. It is earned by meeting certain criteria set by the company, such as achieving a certain level of sales and sponsoring new consultants.

What does the Excellence Award Bracelet look like?

The Excellence Award Bracelet is a beautiful silver charm bracelet with a unique charm for each level of achievement. The first charm is a silver spoon, followed by a silver knife, and finally a silver fork. These symbols represent the three key elements of success in Pampered Chef: sales, leadership, and customer service.

Can I wear the Excellence Award Bracelet with other jewelry?

Yes, you can definitely wear the Excellence Award Bracelet with other jewelry. It is designed to be a versatile piece that can be worn with casual or formal outfits. Some consultants even like to add their own charms to the bracelet to make it more personal and unique.

Do I have to pay for the Excellence Award Bracelet?

No, the Excellence Award Bracelet is a free gift from Pampered Chef as a way to recognize and reward your hard work and dedication. You do not need to pay for it or use any of your commission to purchase it.

Is the Excellence Award Bracelet only for top-performing consultants?

No, the Excellence Award Bracelet is not limited to only top-performing consultants. It is a goal that all consultants can strive for and earn through consistent effort and dedication. It is a way for Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the achievements of all consultants, regardless of their level of success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat