• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Share a Newsletter as an Attachment?

In summary, "Example of Another Newsletter" is a monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef that showcases the latest products, recipes, and tips. It is fully customizable and available for anyone interested in Pampered Chef, regardless of whether they make a purchase. To subscribe, simply enter your email address on the website, through social media, or by contacting customer service.
KHocutt
here is another example of a newsletter in publisher/pdf. I also cant figure out how to show except as an attachment. :)

Attachments

• september newsletter.pdf
    115.2 KB · Views: 713
Darn, I couldnt open it. Love seeing everyone's different newsletters ;)

Looks really good. I found that it works best when you have outlook express or similar e-mail client because then you can just go to file-send to-mail recipient and it will send exactly how you have it. test it by sending it to yourself to make sure it does what you want.

With the exception that this version of it has my little coupon separated at the bottom, does this newsletter look ok to you guys? my HTML version looks better

Attachments

• Upcoming Specials with The Pampered Chef3.doc
    37 KB · Views: 737
Looks very nice!! I like how your links will open up to your website! I am not good with the computer at all when it comes to stuff like that. Very nice looking.

thanks, i used www.constantcontact.com to have them create it then imported it into other programs. They have a free 60 day trial, so you can try it or even just use mine and change the info. You should be able to right click on the hyperlinks and edit them to change to your site. After you fix it in word, you can save it as .html and it normally helps for sending the e-mail so it isn't an attatchment

1. What is the purpose of "Example of Another Newsletter"?

"Example of Another Newsletter" is a sample newsletter that showcases the latest products, recipes, and tips from Pampered Chef. It is designed to keep customers informed and inspired about our products and services.

2. How often is "Example of Another Newsletter" sent out?

"Example of Another Newsletter" is sent out on a monthly basis. Our team works hard to curate and create valuable content for our customers every month.

3. Can I customize the content in "Example of Another Newsletter"?

Yes, you can! Our newsletter is fully customizable so you can tailor it to your preferences and needs. You can choose which sections to include, add your own personal touch, and even change the frequency of the newsletter.

4. Is "Example of Another Newsletter" only for customers who make purchases?

No, "Example of Another Newsletter" is for anyone who is interested in Pampered Chef products and recipes. You do not have to make a purchase to receive our newsletter. You can subscribe for free on our website.

5. How can I subscribe to "Example of Another Newsletter"?

You can subscribe to "Example of Another Newsletter" by visiting our website and entering your email address in the designated box. You will then receive a confirmation email to complete the subscription process. You can also subscribe through our social media channels or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • Rachelle