• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving Evite Reminder Issues for Stress-Free Event Planning | Helpful Tips

In summary, the host's mother photographed the host and dishes and offered to send a picture to the host's website.
jkinak
I have a host that is using the evites and yesterday (2 days before the show) the automatic reminder email was sent. Then it was sent again today!! My host doesn't want her customers to feel like they are being pressured to attend-what to do?? I DON'T want another reminder sent tomorrow!! Any ideas??

Thanks!

I believe it says it sends them out a day or 2 before. I wouldn't sweat it.

Your host didn't sent the reminder, did she? That's what happened to me when I hosted a party...I didn't realize there was an automatic reminder, so I send the reminders manually. I thought my consultant had sent the reminers and I was really angry with her for not asking me if I had done it! Then she told me it does it automatically. :)

Both reminders show that they came from me so I am assuming they are automatically generated. Who knows what happened! I will let her know that it is a system glitch associated with an upgrade.....she is kind of a high maintenance host, so it just stinks that it happened with her.:yuck:

jkinak said:
Both reminders show that they came from me so I am assuming they are automatically generated. Who knows what happened! I will let her know that it is a system glitch associated with an upgrade.....she is kind of a high maintenance host, so it just stinks that it happened with her.:yuck:

Bummer! Doesn't it just figure that it had to happen w/ a high-maintenance host? :rolleyes:

I guess I dont understand what the big deal is about a reminder? I thought reminders were a must? I always send out a reminder the day before any party. You can edit those , I use evite all the time. You can make it so NO reminders are sent and then just do one yourself the day before if you want

melaniepc said:
I guess I dont understand what the big deal is about a reminder? I thought reminders were a must? I always send out a reminder the day before any party. You can edit those , I use evite all the time. You can make it so NO reminders are sent and then just do one yourself the day before if you want

Reminders are good and necessary but with 2 going out, it seems to me that you're pressuring the guests or badgering them. Just my opinion.

melaniepc said:

I think the original poster used evite (which is a trademarked name for the evite.com site) to refer to PWS invites.

I think the original poster used evite

Ann-I was referring to the PWS evites.:) I always recommend hosts using them so we can both keep track of RSVPs.
I deleted the email addresses Friday night just to be sure the website didn't send a third e-vite and the show went on! We made two recipes (the host insisted!) and everyone had a great time making the bread bowl artichoke dip and the tiramisu trifle-interactively!! It was a lot of fun, if not a bit chaotic with over ten guests!! THe hos's mother was taking picture for her scrapbook-a first for me!! She offered to send me a picture of the host and I with both dishes to post on my website-too funny!

1. How do I resend an Evite reminder?

To resend an Evite reminder, log in to your Evite account and click on the "My Invitations" tab. Find the event for which you want to send a reminder and click on "Manage Invitation." Then, click on the "Send Reminder" button and follow the prompts to resend the reminder email to all guests.

2. Can I customize the text of the Evite reminder?

Yes, you can customize the text of the Evite reminder. In the "Manage Invitation" section, click on the "Edit Details" button and scroll down to the "Reminder Message" section. Here, you can edit the text of the reminder email before sending it to your guests.

3. How far in advance should I send an Evite reminder?

It is recommended to send an Evite reminder 1-2 days before the event. This gives guests enough time to remember the event and make any necessary arrangements, but is not too far in advance that they might forget about it.

4. What if some guests haven't received the Evite reminder?

If some guests haven't received the Evite reminder, first check your email's spam or junk folder. If the reminder is not there, log in to your Evite account and make sure the guest's email address is entered correctly. You can also try resending the reminder or contacting the guest directly to ensure they have received the invitation and reminder.

5. Can I schedule multiple Evite reminders?

Yes, you can schedule multiple Evite reminders for the same event. In the "Manage Invitation" section, click on the "Schedule Reminders" button and choose the date and time for each reminder. This can be helpful for events with multiple details or for guests who may need more than one reminder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lockhartkitchen