• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Delicious Recipe Tasting with Evite Feature on My Personal Website

In summary, a Delicious Recipe Tasting party is a fun and interactive event where guests can try out new recipes and products from Pampered Chef. To host one, simply visit the host's personal website and choose the "Delicious Recipe Tasting" option. The menu can be customized and there is no cost to host. Benefits include earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking techniques, and spending quality time with loved ones.
beepampered
I am hosting a Recipe Tasting this weekend and want to send an evite from my personal website. I don't see a way to customize these emails enough to my liking. Am I missing an option? Seems like PC's heading or text is not what I want. Thanks for the help....

Unfortunately the e-invitations cannot be edited, except for the parts where you can type in the boxes. You could send the e-invite to yourself, then forward through your email program, or use iContact (if you have it) to send it out. If you do that, your RSVP links won't work though, so you'll ahve to delete the buttons.

I would love it if they would create a blank template. I think you could invite them to a show.

If you're sending an evite to a show it is almost what I want. Unfortunately, the headline says "cooking show" and I don't want people to think that. I will just use evite.com and realize that's partially why my host rarely use this feature although I mention every time...Thanks for the answers....

FYI- evite is a trademark of evite.com. Our PWS have e-invitations or electronic invitations.

Oh, I didn't know that. They may have a legal trademark but it seems to be part of the everyman's vocabulary. Sorta like Kleenex or Band-Aid. When was the last time you ask your crying child if they'd like an adhesive bandage? So, I guess I'll just continue to miss-use the word since this is how I host coach. "You can use the e-vite feature on my website."

1. What is a Delicious Recipe Tasting party?

A Delicious Recipe Tasting party is a fun and interactive event where you and your guests can try out new recipes and products from Pampered Chef. It's a great way to gather friends and family and enjoy delicious food together.

2. How do I host a Delicious Recipe Tasting party?

Hosting a Delicious Recipe Tasting party is easy! Simply visit my personal website and click on the "Host a Party" tab. From there, you can choose the "Delicious Recipe Tasting" option and follow the prompts to set a date, invite guests, and plan your menu.

3. Can I customize the menu for my Delicious Recipe Tasting party?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the menu for your party! On the Evite feature on my personal website, you can choose from a variety of recipes and products to feature. You can also add your own personal touch by including your favorite dishes or dietary restrictions.

4. Is there a cost to host a Delicious Recipe Tasting party?

No, there is no cost to host a Delicious Recipe Tasting party. As the host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. It's a great way to earn some amazing products while having fun with your friends and family.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Delicious Recipe Tasting party?

Hosting a Delicious Recipe Tasting party comes with many benefits! Besides earning free and discounted products, you also have the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques, get exclusive offers, and spend quality time with your loved ones. Plus, it's a great way to introduce your friends and family to the amazing products from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lakamper