• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Everything Now Available on the PC Website?

In summary, the new kitchen consultant items are now available on the PC website. You can order them now and they will ship in early October.
DebbieSM
Just wanted to let everyone know that everything is on the PC website now. :D

I had no idea that the linens set was a host special as well in September. That is so awesome! Its going to be hard for our hosts to choose which one they want?

I have a question also. If a past host had 2 people or more book a show off their show for September can they go to each show in September and get another piece of stoneware. Or can they only take advantage of the stoneware special once?

janel kelly said:
I had no idea that the linens set was a host special as well in September. That is so awesome! Its going to be hard for our hosts to choose which one they want?

I have a question also. If a past host had 2 people or more book a show off their show for September can they go to each show in September and get another piece of stoneware. Or can they only take advantage of the stoneware special once?
I would think they could go to both shows and place a host special order twice. I suppose you can check with HO to be sure, but that's how I understand it. What a cool deal!

You're correctYou are right, Becky. The past host can order the special from each show that was booked off hers (I have one host that had 4 guests book off of hers for August. She's planning to purchase 2 sets of the ss bowls and 2 sets of prep bowls).
Diane

where are they?I can't seem to find the new stuff on the website at all! HELP Please.

Check under Monthly Specials and Promotions and also look under Sample Packages because you can order them now! How exciting! I have to wait to place my sample pkg order though b/c I have kit enhancement this month so I need to get a few items from there! Ugh! Decisions, Decisions! ;)

Go to Consultant Corner on that page about 1/3 way down is Corporate Communications then below it is Special Editions Fall/Winter Kitchen Consultant News click on that and you will be able to check it all out! ENJOY

1. What can I find on the "Everything Is on Website!" page?

The "Everything Is on Website!" page is a comprehensive resource for all of your Pampered Chef needs. You can find product information, recipes, tips and tricks, and even order directly from the website.

2. How can I access the "Everything Is on Website!" page?

You can access the "Everything Is on Website!" page by visiting our official website and clicking on the link in the top navigation menu. You can also search for it in the search bar on our website.

3. Can I place an order directly from the "Everything Is on Website!" page?

Yes, you can place an order directly from the "Everything Is on Website!" page. Simply click on the "Shop Now" button and you will be directed to our online shop where you can browse and purchase all of our products.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or promotions on the "Everything Is on Website!" page?

Yes, we often have exclusive deals and promotions on the "Everything Is on Website!" page. Make sure to check back regularly to see our latest offers and discounts.

5. Can I access the "Everything Is on Website!" page from my mobile device?

Yes, our website is fully optimized for mobile devices, so you can easily access the "Everything Is on Website!" page from your smartphone or tablet. Simply visit our website using your preferred browser and you will be able to navigate to the page with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Shawnna