1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Everyone In Alabama

1. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

I just read the news about the shootings in lower Alabama. I am praying for all the families involved, that they can find peace and answers. I am also concerned about all my fellow cheffer's in that area. Check in with us you guys - we want to know you are OK and if there is anything we can do to help.

2. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Right now I am horrified about all the recent shootings, and I too want to know that all our fellow cheffer's are safe. Please let us know.

Dear Lord,
    Be with everyone involved in the shootings, give them the peace and comfort they will need to make it through each day. Lord any blessings you are to bestow on me or my family please send to the families of the shooting victims they need all we can give them and so much more. I ask these things in your Loving Son's Name Jesus Christ. Amen

Mar 11, 2009
  3. jrstephens

jrstephens Legend Member

I saw this on the news last night. I am in AL but have never heard of this town. I need to look it up on Mapquest and see how far it is from me.

It is sweet of yall to check on us all to make sure!:D

Mar 11, 2009
Have something to add?