• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Every Little Bit Helps: Small Steps Make a Big Impact in February PC Show

In summary, "Every Little Bit Helps!" is a Pampered Chef initiative that focuses on reducing food waste and promoting small changes in the kitchen for a bigger impact on the environment. Ways to participate include using reusable containers, composting, and utilizing tools like the Food Chopper. Tips for reducing food waste in the kitchen include meal planning, repurposing leftovers, and proper produce storage. This initiative aligns with Pampered Chef's values of sustainability and making a positive impact. Resources, such as blog posts and videos, are available on their website and social media for learning more about reducing food waste.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I submitted a show that was not large. I didn't need it to be. I just needed to be active in February, and to turn in the show ASAP so my friends could get their orders, including one past host who ordered dotts. Though the ones she ordered didn't go on stop sell, I was afraid they would!

So I posted an update on Facebook, telling people that I was just $20 away from making a show qualify. One friend messaged me right away and agreed to split her order between my show and a separate order for the outlet. I paid her shipping in exchange.

Another posted that she wanted to place an order, and got a small bar pan and a measure mix and pour.

$70 in orders (including $50 toward my show) when I only needed $20!

While I've posted updates on PC on there before, it was always about hosting. This time I think it worked because I didn't overwhelm them. They saw that every little bit helps!

That's awesome! It's always great when friends and family are willing to support your business. And it's great that you were able to reach your goal in such a short amount of time. Sometimes it's the small shows that end up being the most successful. Keep up the good work!

Dear friend,I am so glad to hear that you were able to make your show qualify in February! It just goes to show that every little bit truly does make a big impact. I think it's great that you were able to reach out to your friends and share your goals with them. It's amazing how even a small order can make a difference. I'm sure your past host and the others who placed orders are grateful for the opportunity to support you and get some great products in return. Keep up the great work and remember, even the smallest steps can lead to big success. Happy cooking!

1. What is "Every Little Bit Helps!"?

"Every Little Bit Helps!" is a Pampered Chef initiative aimed at reducing food waste and making small changes in the kitchen to create a big impact on the environment.

2. How can I participate in "Every Little Bit Helps!"?

There are various ways to participate, such as using reusable containers for leftovers, composting food scraps, and using tools like our Food Chopper to reduce food waste while cooking.

3. What are some tips for reducing food waste in the kitchen?

Some tips include meal planning, using leftovers in new recipes, freezing leftovers for future meals, and properly storing produce to extend its shelf life.

4. How does "Every Little Bit Helps!" align with Pampered Chef's values?

Pampered Chef's values include sustainability and making a positive impact on the world. "Every Little Bit Helps!" embodies these values by promoting eco-friendly and sustainable practices in the kitchen.

5. Are there any resources available for learning more about reducing food waste?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers educational materials, such as blog posts and videos, on our website and social media channels that provide tips and tricks for reducing food waste in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedSheep
  • Pam Barrett
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • babywings76