• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Spot a Pampered Chef Product in a Tv Show

Yesterday I was watching a rerun of Moving Up on TLC, and one of the home owners was using the large PC Quick Stir Pitcher. I recognized it by the shape, white top and plunger.Yesterday I was watching a rerun of Moving Up on TLC, and one of the home owners was using the large PC Quick Stir Pitcher. I recognized it by the shape, white top and plunger. I thought he did, but I wasn't entirely sure. The sad part is, that my fiance pointed that out. He is just obsessed with my PC stuff.Yesterday I was watching a rerun of Moving Up on TLC, and one of the home owners was using the large PC
Mystik
Yesterday I was watching a rerun of Moving Up on TLC, and one of the home owners was using the large PC Quick Stir Pitcher. I recognized it by the shape, white top and plunger.

Anyone else spot a PC product on a random show?

Alton Brown on the Food Network uses the measure all cup :)

Heather Roberts said:
I thought he did, but I wasn't entirely sure. The sad part is, that my fiance pointed that out. He is just obsessed with my PC stuff.

I once was watching Kathy Griffin (comedianne) on Bravo and she was visiting her family and they had the entertainment set which of course I had to tell my husband immediately! It's fun to try to spot them - but hey why not!:)

Gina

Heather Roberts said:
Too funny! I just mentioned this in another thread.

We just saw Alton using the Measure All Cup in an episode about honey.

I believe I also saw the ice cream scoop on one of his ice cream eps, but he apparently preferred a different style of ice cream excavator. :rolleyes:

I've spotted PC on I WANT THAT! on TLC. The lady had just redone her kitchen and was talking about her cabinets and how much she loved the drawer under the sink cause she could keep her knife right there within reach and she didn't have to go digging for it. Out came TPC Paring knife and case.

I've seen additions in several different shows. Along with the Measure All Cup, Easy Read Measuring Cups, and both the new and old Quick Stir Pitchers.

I also love the show What NOT to Wear and one lady showed up in New York with her entire wardrode in the Taxi's trunk packed into the old red Pampered Chef shipping boxes.

Now, all we need to do is get a Food Network TV show to sponser our products. Can you imagine the upswing in business, if HO was able to cut a deal like that. Every single one of us would have no problem selling cookware. Because at most of my shows I have customers say, "But Emeril, Mario, Rachel, etc(just fill the blank with a Food Net Star's name) uses stainless steel and I REALLY want a set just like theirs. Makes me want to scream. "Our's is SO MUCH better!"

Cheerleader NationLast night on Cheerleader Nation, one of the moms was using our large Bar Pan. I was really excited to see that. It was well seasoned!

I am a reality show junkie! Do they make a 12-step program for that?

Anyways, I saw the What Not to Wear episode with the TPC boxes. It was a hoot!

Have a great day!

You know it, Diz. We're the best kept secret in the housewares industry.

Last edited:
Clean SweepOn one episode, they renovated (that's not quite the right term for what they do) an office/dining room of a consultant. They never said "Pampered Chef" but I recognized the boxes and supplies!

I agree it would be great if HO could get a chef on Food Network to use our products, I wonder if they have ever tried.

1. How often do Pampered Chef products appear in TV shows?

Pampered Chef products have been featured in a wide variety of TV shows, from cooking competitions to home renovation shows. While it's difficult to determine an exact frequency, it is safe to say that Pampered Chef products have made many appearances in popular TV shows.

2. How do Pampered Chef products end up in TV shows?

Pampered Chef products are often used in TV shows because they are high-quality, versatile, and visually appealing. Production companies may also reach out to Pampered Chef for product placement opportunities.

3. Can viewers purchase the Pampered Chef products they see on TV?

Yes, viewers can purchase the Pampered Chef products they see on TV through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The products may also be available at retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

4. Are Pampered Chef products used by the actors or behind the scenes?

It depends on the show and the scene. In some cases, the actors may use the Pampered Chef products in the scene, while in other cases, the products may be used by the production crew for food preparation.

5. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are frequently seen on TV?

While many Pampered Chef products have made appearances on TV, some of the most commonly seen products include the stoneware baking dishes, the garlic press, and the mix 'n chop tool. These products are often used because of their durability and functionality in various cooking and food preparation scenes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Neal
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • PamperedSheep