• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Seen This Message on the Website??

In summary, PC is a company with poor web servers and that causes problems for people who are trying to place orders. The issue was resolved for one person by using a different browser.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Working on a show and I kept getting 'kicked' off the website. Then this message came up. Anyone ever see it before? Hopeful I'll be back on soon.

Attachments

• website message.JPG
    website message.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 663
That is absolute rubbish! PC is a massive company. No excuse for poor web servers. That should never happen.

Yes, it happens a lot when it's getting near the middle of the month and the end of the month

Adriane Estrada said:
Yes, it happens a lot when it's getting near the middle of the month and the end of the month
You should complain. It does not cost much to add more web server power.

I like you, and I complained it with my boss, the problem is solved. do you can like me!

I see it every time they run a sale!! They have their sidewalk sales or outlet sales, and then "boom"...crashes so bad. That's why the last time they did it in smaller chunks for just a few products at a time. Quite pathetic really in this day and age. I haven't seen it at the end of the month, but I'm not very busy right now either, but if that's happening other times, then that's BAD.

The other weird thing that has been happening lately is when I log out it goes to a white page with the word 'error' in the upper left-hand corner.

I have not had the first message since January, but almost every time I log off I still get the 'error' message. Of course I was going to screen shoot it to add to my post and this time everything work find with no error message.

Folks, PC is a big company but we place some unreasonable expectations on their tech department and servers. How many times have you waited until the last possible day to enter an order? Twice HO received 80% of monthly sales on the last day of the month. That's not on PC, that's on independent consultants... if we behaved a little more professionally for our customers and one another, the tech system would support us all just fine. Specifically, enter orders the day you take the host's payment info. That way no one is waiting for the PC awesome products, and the tech department can serve everyone the best.

What do u want to reach with this lol

When I place an order, I use Firefox Modzilla instead of going through google. That solved the problem for me!

What does this message on the website mean?

This message on the website is usually an error message or notification that indicates an issue with the website. It could be a technical error, a warning about site maintenance, or a message about a specific action that needs to be taken by the user.

How do I fix this message on the website?

The steps to fix this message on the website will depend on the specific message and the issue it is addressing. If it is a technical error, you may need to refresh the page or clear your browser's cache. If it is a warning about site maintenance, you may need to wait until the maintenance is complete. If it is a message about a specific action, follow the instructions provided in the message.

Why did I receive this message on the website?

There are various reasons why you may have received this message on the website. It could be due to an error on your end, an issue with the website's server, or a temporary problem with the website. It could also be a security measure to protect the website and its users.

Is this message on the website a cause for concern?

It depends on the message. Some messages on the website may be a cause for concern, such as warnings about potential security threats or errors that could affect your user experience. However, some messages may be routine notifications or reminders that do not require immediate action.

Can I ignore this message on the website?

It is not recommended to ignore any messages on the website, as they could indicate a potential issue that needs to be addressed. It is best to read the message and follow any instructions provided to ensure the smooth functioning of the website and your user experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dee Shampine
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MyPony
  • winklermom