• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Cool & Serve Shipping Yet?

In summary, people are checking their product adjustment daily to see if their Cool & Serve has shipped yet. The tray is now being called the Cool & Serve Square Tray. Fundraiser shows count as a show.
Just venting a bit:

As a new recruit that was not anywhere near able to get 2 shows in before the 15th (I only joined on the 7th) I am very bummed that they are not providing a way for consultants to buy this before June. I have a show that first week and would LOVE to bring this product. I think seeing and holding it in person will be much more likely to get sales then looking at a flier.

algdoughty said:
Just venting a bit:

As a new recruit that was not anywhere near able to get 2 shows in before the 15th (I only joined on the 7th) I am very bummed that they are not providing a way for consultants to buy this before June. I have a show that first week and would LOVE to bring this product. I think seeing and holding it in person will be much more likely to get sales then looking at a flier.

welcome! but don't let not having the product stop you. Bring one of the fliers with you and share it with your guests. Let them know that it is so new, that even you don't have it. Talk about the many uses (perfect for sushi lovers too) and you'll sell it. I never carry the double boiler and don't even talk about it but the pic in the catalog sells it on its own.

algdoughty said:
Just venting a bit:

I really understand, because I haven't signed up yet--I almost did when I saw the flyer, but I am waiting till I can give my full attention.

But really, I have two points, first, you and your husband are going to be in this business for a long time. There will be many more new products, and when you retire one day the cool and serve will have been replaced with something even more exciting! (I am so excited for you starting this business together!)

Second, look how excited you--and all of us--are about this just from seeing the picture. This product is so exciting you will absolutely be able to get your guests excited with a flyer alone.

Best of luck in your great new venture!
Marghi

Thanks for the encouragement ladies, we will certainly do our best to sell this product regardless of whether we have it on hand. We will also be placing an order for it June 1st ;-).

Maybe your Recruiter or someone in your Upline can loan it to you for your Show to have for customers to look at. I usually try to "share" with my Recruits when they aren't able to earn the new stuff! :) Good luck in your Business!

So, was it ever determined if it was shipping as it was earned or waiting until the end of the month? I went in and looked, and I do not have anything shipping to me, and I know I earned it?!??! Just curious.

Mine is arriving tomorrow.

cttdbreeves said:
So, was it ever determined if it was shipping as it was earned or waiting until the end of the month? I went in and looked, and I do not have anything shipping to me, and I know I earned it?!??! Just curious.

As earned they said.

wadesgirl said:
As earned they said.

Actually the flyer says that they ship by the end of May.

BethCooks4U said:
Actually the flyer says that they ship by the end of May.

That is actually what I meant! Being at work early for the past two days has taken a toll on me!!! :indif::indif::indif::indif:

how do we check to see if it's been shipped?

Jen1409 said:
how do we check to see if it's been shipped?

Go to "Product Adjustment"... Like you're going to put in a product adjustment. Then look up all shows (can't remember show number). You should have one that has a "G" in it. That should be it. Write down the whole number xxxxxxGcccc Should be your consultant number, G, then 4 digits. Go to Fedex website and track by reference number. that number plus 01 at the end is the reference number

guess they haven't shipped mine yet since I dont see that

me either.

krista, what day did you earn it?

OMG! Mine is on the truck to be delivered today! And I'm not going home until Sunday... Maybe I can convince DH to bring it to me...

Mine is supposed to come tomorrow. Woohoo! That'll work for the Sat. and Sun. shows. Just wish I had it for tonight's show, but they'll catch my excitement, I'm sure.

Be sure that you track FedEx by reference #, not tracking #.

bummer...i looked it up the way suggested and it doesn't show anything yet. i didn't submit my 2nd show until 5/14 though...anyone submit a show that day and already see their tray coming to them?

I submitted on the 15th and nothing yet

I submitted two shows on May 1 and another on the 6th. Still nothing. I am getting a little annoyed. hmmm...

beckyjsmith said:
I submitted two shows on May 1 and another on the 6th. Still nothing. I am getting a little annoyed. hmmm...

Were the two shows submitted on May 1st held on May 1st? Apparently if the show is not actually held between May 1st and may 15th, they won't count it. My colleague found this out the hard way with the aprons. She submitted two March shows on April 1st and never got an apron.

Yes, they are held and submitted May 1 - May15th. I submitted my second one on the 9th, and it showed shipping on the 20th. They are probably shipping them to the consultants in the order they were earned.

I submitted two May shows one on the 1st and the other on the 2nd and my tray is due to arrive on Tuesday 5/25. I don't know what order they are doing them.

Nep2nfly said:
Were the two shows submitted on May 1st held on May 1st? Apparently if the show is not actually held between May 1st and may 15th, they won't count it. My colleague found this out the hard way with the aprons. She submitted two March shows on April 1st and never got an apron.

Yes:). I am quite familiar with the held and submitted rule. Although that was a great question- many are not.

Krista Burson said:
Yes, they are held and submitted May 1 - May15th. I submitted my second one on the 9th, and it showed shipping on the 20th. They are probably shipping them to the consultants in the order they were earned.

Nope - I earned mine on the 14th.

I think they all shipped on the 20th - the difference is where you live. I'm one day shipping from HO, so mine was here faster.

I submitted my 2nd on the 14th - I don't see anything yet.

My cluster-mate received her tray today!! We are in Metro Detroit, Michigan.

I submitted mine on the 5th and 7th and I don't see anything either. I tried the consultant ID plus "Gxxxx" and 01 and it says number is not found. Boo hoo!!

I didn't see a recent one with a "G". I am confused and worried though. I turned in 2 shows on 5/15. one was put on hold for declined credit card. I didn't get a new card from the customer until Tuesday. HO said I was still going to get the incentive, but in where you see if they sent the incentive its showing that show with the date 5/19....? I am confused I hope I get it... :(

Becca_in_MD said:
Still nothing yet. My 2nd May show went in on the 6th. At least they finally are mostly caught up with shipping shows. Now they'll get slammed with all the shows submitted on the 15th and with it being the weekend won't even begin to start shipping those until the middle of next week. I hope they're ready for the slam of supply orders on Monday. Gotta get mine ready.

I have not done well with my past 2 shows of getting people excited about the new product. Not sure what I'm doing wrong... Would really love to have it in hand so they can play with it.

For those not familiar with tracking shipping on incentive products, they don't show under your regular Shipment Status. Go in as if you're making a product adjustment and you can't remember the show #. Select "find" for All show types. If there is a show # with a G after your consultant #, that's a consultant incentive shipment. Works for SAT, too.

is there anything else that a "G" would stand for besides an earned product?

Becca_in_MD said:
For those not familiar with tracking shipping on incentive products, they don't show under your regular Shipment Status. Go in as if you're making a product adjustment and you can't remember the show #. Select "find" for All show types. If there is a show # with a G after your consultant #, that's a consultant incentive shipment. Works for SAT, too.

They've changed the shipment status page for adjustments. It shows all, and you can select from various show types. Will it still show up there when it has shipped?:confused:

It's not on shipment status page. You need to go in as if you are entering an adjustment for a show. Do "find" b/c you don't know the show #. You'll see your consultant # followed by "g####." Take that whole long number, add 01 to the end, and go to the FedEx tracking. You need to find the tab to track by reference # not tracking code.

FINALLY! Mine is supposed to be here today. They shipped it Wed, but it just showed today on the adjustment status. I hope it gets here before I have to leave for my show! WHAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

i called HO and they all shipped 5/20

Mommy2amo said:
i called HO and they all shipped 5/20

I will get mine Tuesday, Fed Ex says mine will shipped out 5/21. Man I wish Fed Ex delivered to residence on Monday's!

I got mine today!! WooHoo - just in time for a huge show I have tomorrow!!

Got mine yesterday. Love It. Love It. I can't wait to use it. I'm going to a Baby Shower. Maybe I'll have to take something pretty.

BethCooks4U said:
EARN it. We could earn it by submitting May shows by the 15th. We can't buy it until June if we didn't earn it. If you didn't earn it don't worry. The pictures are exciting people. You don't have to have things like this to create a buzz. You can put in a PERSONAL order on June 1st and get it at your consultant discount or host your own June show and earn it for free, 50% off, 60% off or at the show discount.

If you find 4 other people who want it you have enough sales to put in a catalog show, 5 and you're over $200 so yours would be $10 off, then 20% off and you could pick one of the other June host bonuses for 60% off. AND that's show #1 of the 2 by the 5th for sell-a-thon and the first $$ toward the $$ levels.

I'm so impressed with the way your mind works Beth! you intrigue me girl! LOL! thanks for explaining it so well! ;)

Mine wont work for tracking on fedex like explained and it shows my thing on the adjustment thing and it says show date was the 19th so Im hoping it will be shipped or has been shipped and that it will come soon. : - ) My sons birthday party is saturday and ID LOVE TO SHOW IT OFF. : - )

mine should be here the 26th :)

Mine never showed up on the shipment list (at least I couldn't find it), but it was waiting at home on Saturday--after I returned from a show, of course. It is WONDERFUL!!!

gailz2 said:
Mine never showed up on the shipment list (at least I couldn't find it), but it was waiting at home on Saturday--after I returned from a show, of course. It is WONDERFUL!!!

It won't show up on the shipment page but there is a back way to find it through the adjustment page.

Mine should be here tomorrow :)

Thanks for the tips everyone. I just looked mine up and it will be delivered TODAY!!! Woohoo. Hopefully before I leave for a show tonight. :sing:

Mine is coming on the 27th YAY!!!

mine just arrived! Now in the freezer for the packs so I am ready to take it to my next show :D

It's here!!!! And it's sooooo big. Don't know what I expected but it's soooo much more....Thank You Pampered Chef!!!! Love It

I am taking mine to my show tonight, hoping it will do the trick on getting 2 bookings min. for June. The rest can go onto July of course.

I just recieved mine, WAHOOOO!!!! showed my mom and now she wants one...

vegasgirl06 said:
Mine should be here tomorrow :)

I looked up the reference # today and it shows delivered at 2:20PM, but nothing is at my house.

<h2>1. When will the Cool & Serve ship?</h2><p>The Cool & Serve is set to ship at the end of the month, but some customers have reported receiving it earlier. Keep checking the product page for updates on shipping dates.</p><h2>2. Can I track my Cool & Serve shipment?</h2><p>Yes, once your Cool & Serve has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this to track your shipment and see when it will arrive.</p><h2>3. Will the Cool & Serve be available in stores?</h2><p>No, the Cool & Serve is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It will not be sold in stores.</p><h2>4. Can I use the Cool & Serve for hot foods as well?</h2><p>Yes, the Cool & Serve is designed to keep foods both hot and cold. It can be used to keep hot foods warm during transportation or to keep cold foods chilled while serving.</p><h2>5. Is the Cool & Serve dishwasher safe?</h2><p>Yes, the Cool & Serve is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just be sure to remove the gel pack before placing it in the dishwasher.</p>

1. When will the Cool & Serve ship?

The Cool & Serve is set to ship at the end of the month, but some customers have reported receiving it earlier. Keep checking the product page for updates on shipping dates.

2. Can I track my Cool & Serve shipment?

Yes, once your Cool & Serve has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this to track your shipment and see when it will arrive.

3. Will the Cool & Serve be available in stores?

No, the Cool & Serve is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It will not be sold in stores.

4. Can I use the Cool & Serve for hot foods as well?

Yes, the Cool & Serve is designed to keep foods both hot and cold. It can be used to keep hot foods warm during transportation or to keep cold foods chilled while serving.

5. Is the Cool & Serve dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cool & Serve is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just be sure to remove the gel pack before placing it in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404