• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever hopeful - cool & serve

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
I have started checking every day the sneaky way thru product adjustment to see if my Cool & Serve has shipped yet. Sigh...

I know, it says it will ship at the end of the month, but I'm hoping it will ship sooner. I know I should eat more fruits and veggies and exercise but it doesn't mean I do those things, either. Logic has no place in my head.

Anyone else obsessing with me? I would really love to have it in hand for the rest of my shows this month. Only have one June show booked so far.

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
I'm just hoping my two catalog shows pan out, and I actually earn the tray.

By the way, has anyone noticed it's now being called the Cool & Serve Square Tray? Sounds like there may be more options later.

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
I'm just hoping my two catalog shows pan out, and I actually earn the tray.

By the way, has anyone noticed it's now being called the Cool & Serve Square Tray? Sounds like there may be more options later.

I agree, Sarah. I predict a rectangular and round version in the future.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
It wouldn't be surprising. If they've found a new vendor that makes this type of product, I'd be shocked if they didn't introduce similar "chill" products.

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
I have started checking every day the sneaky way thru product adjustment to see if my Cool & Serve has shipped yet. Sigh...

I know, it says it will ship at the end of the month, but I'm hoping it will ship sooner. I know I should eat more fruits and veggies and exercise but it doesn't mean I do those things, either. Logic has no place in my head.

Anyone else obsessing with me? I would really love to have it in hand for the rest of my shows this month. Only have one June show booked so far.

I'm right there with ya - I just submitted my third show of the month and keep checking, checking, checking - I want it NOW!!!

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
That would be cool if there was a set!

Mommy2amo

May 13, 2010
Would fundraiser shows count as a show too?

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I didn't realize until earlier today that they weren't sending them until later this month! It's usually as earned. I was hoping to have it before next weekend for my niece's graduation.

PamperedchefDaly

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2008
Yes, Fundraiser shows count as a show.

lfg8764

Novice Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2010
woooo hooooo! just earned mine :)

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I didn't make it, but that's OK. I will see what everyone thinks of theirs and maybe I'll tack it onto a showo rder.

Liquid Sky

Advanced Member
Jun 8, 2008
I think mine has shipped! Something is scheduled to arrive on the 18th. yippee!!!!

chef131doreen

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2005
I can't wait for it too I want it NOW !!!! I had called last week and they said it was being shipped as we earn it I have 4 shows in already and didnit get it yet !!

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
Still nothing yet. My 2nd May show went in on the 6th. At least they finally are mostly caught up with shipping shows. Now they'll get slammed with all the shows submitted on the 15th and with it being the weekend won't even begin to start shipping those until the middle of next week. I hope they're ready for the slam of supply orders on Monday. Gotta get mine ready.

I have not done well with my past 2 shows of getting people excited about the new product. Not sure what I'm doing wrong... Would really love to have it in hand so they can play with it.

For those not familiar with tracking shipping on incentive products, they don't show under your regular Shipment Status. Go in as if you're making a product adjustment and you can't remember the show #. Select "find" for All show types. If there is a show # with a G after your consultant #, that's a consultant incentive shipment. Works for SAT, too.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Submitted my second May show last night. :) Can't wait to get my new toy.

K.Shaffer

Mar 24, 2010
I am waiting too! I am so excited. This was a very big MUST have for me. I use my PC products all the time but this will get used ALL THE TIME!!!
Thanks for the tip on how to look it up to see when it's shipped.

Mar 10, 2010
How can you check to see if yours has shipped?

RCKmom

Oct 13, 2009
Just submitted my second show!! I'm so excited to have earned this! Can't wait to get it.

AmyDare

May 8, 2009
Yea!!! I was able to close my second show, too. :)

emiscookin

Mar 26, 2010
I just submitted 2 shows, one a few days ago and the other before midnight tonight so I SHOULD get it!! :)

straitfan

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2006
Just submitted #2 (had to spend some of my own money, but I bought a gift for an upcoming wedding--would rather have not paid full price, but it will all come out in the wash). Excited to get the new tray so I can show it off and sell MORE!

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
I submitted my 2 today and then took the flyer to a show I had this afternoon. I got TWO bookings for June just for this product! :thumbup:

emiscookin

Mar 26, 2010
I submitted my 2 today and then took the flyer to a show I had this afternoon. I got TWO bookings for June just for this product! :thumbup:

Wish that happened for me at my show today. :(

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
I didn't earn this, but I did get to see it in person yesterday at director express! It is really nice. It is smaller than I was expecting, but still pretty nice. Everyone is going to love them. =)

Dina Atnip

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 21, 2008
I am trying to figure out how to go thru product adjustment to see about it I am not doing something right it will not pull up nothing. HELP!

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
my second and third shows both would not close for me before the 15th.. even though they promised! Oh well... I can hopefully buy it for myself in June.

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
I didn't earn this, but I did get to see it in person yesterday at director express! It is really nice. It is smaller than I was expecting, but still pretty nice. Everyone is going to love them. =)

Oh, I hope it is not too small. A lot of money if it is. So excited to get mine. Had a party last night and booked two shows for June - hoping to have a new product to show this group!

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
I believe it is 12" x 12"

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
thanks for the dimensions! can't wait to see it in person.

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
Oh, I hope it is not too small. A lot of money if it is. So excited to get mine. Had a party last night and booked two shows for June - hoping to have a new product to show this group!

I believe it is 12" x 12"

Maybe it holds more than it looks like but it seems small compared to what I was expecting. Don't get me wrong, I still really like it and want my own.

I am concerned about the green color though. I usually like green, but it doesn't go with everything. I bet it will be hit or miss with customers. I worry that it will become dated looking in time too.

I am not quite sold 100% myself on this new item... I'm not far off- maybe 90-92% I need to see it again and play with it some more. =)

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
I guess they chose the green color because it goes with the collapsible bowls and "going green"? And definitely get yourself sold on the product first. If you aren't excited about it, it's hard to sell it to others. I'll see when it comes - I really WANT to like it!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Plus, remember that we don't manufacture anything. Chances are good that the color wasn't chosen by PC.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Plus, remember that we don't manufacture anything. Chances are good that the color wasn't chosen by PC.

Actually, I would bet the color WAS chosen by PC. They do have total control about the finished product. It matches our other outdoor things and I'm sure that's why it's the color it is.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
I love the Green Color..I love green though.

I am so excited that I earned this. I had 3 fundraisers going on and I was able to get 2 of them to close so I am so happy about that.

quiverfull7

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2006
I think that the food we put in this, on the green inserts is going to be beautiful! It will show off and the food will be the focus set off by the green beneath. Green is not my favorite color but I think that this is going to be super!

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
I am excited for it, too! I did not earn it. my host could not/would not close for me Sat. Oh well, I will buy it for myself in June!

Jen1409

Sep 2, 2009
I submitted a second show Saturday mid day, can't wait to get this!

chef_kimmo

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2007
I didn't make it, but that's OK. I will see what everyone thinks of theirs and maybe I'll tack it onto a showo rder.

Couldn't you order it as a sample order and then you could have it before June so you could take it to shows and possibly get more sold or more bookings?

chef_kimmo

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2007
I am having a total blonde moment and can't seem to remember some of the link info to type in the sneaky way to see it was shipped.... can someone please refresh my memory?!? I wanna see if mine is coming yet or not.

TIA

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
Couldn't you order it as a sample order and then you could have it before June so you could take it to shows and possibly get more sold or more bookings?

I believe the only way for a consultant to get this in May is to win it in the first 15 days with two shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
JanisF
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views