• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Spinach Diamond Puffs Recipe

In summary, you can substitute the spinach in this recipe with other types of greens like kale, Swiss chard, or collard greens. There are also gluten-free options for this recipe, such as using gluten-free puff pastry or making your own gluten-free dough. You can make the spinach diamond puffs ahead of time and reheat them later, as well as add other ingredients to the filling like diced ham or different types of cheese. You can also use different types of pastry dough, such as filo dough or puff pastry sheets. Just make sure to follow the baking instructions accordingly.
KHocutt
I have a host for Friday night that wants me to make Spinach Diamond Puffs. Does anyone have this recipe? Thanks for the help.

Here you are! ;)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Spinach Diamond Puffs.doc
    25 KB · Views: 299
thanksThanks Lee Anne! You are a life saver!:)

I get asked to do Spinach Diamond Puffs all the time! They are wonderful for family reunions, parties, church suppers, etc.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with the Spinach Diamond Puffs recipe. Here is what you will need:- 1 package of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 10-ounce package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onions
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Roll out the puff pastry on a floured surface and cut into 16 squares.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the spinach, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, garlic, and black pepper.
4. Place a spoonful of the spinach mixture onto each puff pastry square.
5. Fold the corners of the puff pastry in towards the center, creating a diamond shape.
6. Place the puffs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the puff pastry is golden brown and puffed.
8. Serve warm and enjoy your delicious Spinach Diamond Puffs!I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. Can I substitute the spinach in this recipe with other types of greens?

Yes, you can use any type of leafy greens such as kale, Swiss chard, or collard greens in place of spinach for this recipe.

2. Are there any gluten-free options for this recipe?

Yes, you can use gluten-free puff pastry or make your own gluten-free pastry dough for this recipe. You can also substitute the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend.

3. Can I make these spinach diamond puffs ahead of time and reheat them later?

Yes, you can assemble the puffs and freeze them before baking. When ready to eat, simply bake them according to the recipe instructions. You can also reheat any leftover puffs in the oven or microwave.

4. Can I add other ingredients to the filling of these puffs?

Yes, you can customize the filling by adding other ingredients such as diced ham, crumbled bacon, or different types of cheese. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Can I use a different type of pastry dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use filo dough, puff pastry sheets, or even crescent roll dough for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the baking instructions for the specific type of dough you choose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beloved
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kchaudoin
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kchaudoin
  • BeckyC5830