• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Heard of Pina Colada Rolls??

In summary, the recipe calls for a pouch of pizza crust mix, water, butter or margarine, and an egg. The mix will be kneaded for 5 minutes, let rest for 5 more minutes, and then be rolled out into a rectangle. The filling will be mixed together and set aside. The dough will be rolled out, spread with the filling, and then sliced into 1 1/2 inch slices. The rolls will then be baked in a 375ºF oven for 30-35 minutes. The glaze will be mixed together and will be spread over the warm rolls after they are baked.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I have a hostess who wants me to make them...but I've never heard of them? Anyone have the recipe??

Here is a recipe that comes from a site my recruiter told me about (http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm):

Pina Colada Rolls
Submitted by Rini

Rolls
1 pouch (16 ounces) Pizza Crust & Roll Mix
(including yeast packet)
1 cup very warm water (120º-130ºF)
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
1 egg

Filling
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup pineapple preserves
3/4 cup flaked coconut
1/4 cup almonds, chopped

Glaze
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup pineapple preserves
1/2 teaspoon rum extract

1. In a bowl, prepare dough according to package directions for dinner rolls; knead 5 minutes and let rest an additional 5 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare filling.

2. For filling, in a small bowl, combine cream cheese, preserves, coconut and almonds chopped; mix well. Set aside.

3. Lightly flour flat side of cutting board. Using lightly floured pizza roller, roll dough to edges of cutting board. Spread filling over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges. Starting at longest edge, roll up tightly; press edge to seal.

4. Using a knife, slice roll into 1 1/2-inch slices to make 12 rolls and place in lightly greased rectangular baker. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 375ºF.

5. Remove plastic wrap; bake on middle rack of oven 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove to cooling rack; let cool 5 minutes.

6. For glaze, combine cream cheese, preserves and rum extract; mix well. Spread over warm rolls.

Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 350, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 50 g, Sodium 480 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Hope this helps, let us know how it turns out!! The above site has all the tried and true PC recipes, even the old classics.

Anyone know if there is a substitute for the PC Dough...would any pizza dough work?

I would think that any pizza crust mix that equalled 16 ounces would work. Maybe you could try the refridgerated pizza dough? I would probably use 2 though

Did you end up making these? Were they good?

I am making them tonight!! I'll let you know!

Thanks! Can't wait to hear how they come out!

How are they??? I love coconut :love:

What are Pina Colada Rolls?

Pina Colada Rolls are a delicious dessert made with a combination of pineapple, coconut, and cream cheese rolled into a crescent roll and baked to perfection. They are a tropical twist on the classic cinnamon rolls.

Are Pina Colada Rolls easy to make?

Yes, Pina Colada Rolls are very easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients and a few steps, you can have a tasty dessert ready in no time. They are perfect for any occasion or just as a sweet treat for yourself.

Do I need any special tools to make Pina Colada Rolls?

No, you do not need any special tools to make Pina Colada Rolls. All you need is a baking sheet, parchment paper, and your hands to roll the dough. It's a simple and easy recipe that anyone can make.

Can I make Pina Colada Rolls ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Pina Colada Rolls ahead of time. You can prepare the rolls and refrigerate them overnight, then bake them in the morning for a fresh and delicious breakfast. You can also freeze the rolls and bake them whenever you're ready to enjoy them.

Are there any variations to the Pina Colada Rolls recipe?

Yes, there are many variations to the Pina Colada Rolls recipe. You can add different fruits like mango or strawberry to the filling, or even add a drizzle of chocolate on top for a decadent twist. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccrcata
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Loreen