• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experiencing High Traffic on Website? Tips to Stay in Line | Site Issues

In summary, "Ever Gotten This Message?" is a commonly used phrase in casual conversation and online communications to inquire about a specific message or notification. Its exact origin is unknown, but it is believed to have stemmed from the rise of social media and messaging platforms. While it is not a proper grammatical sentence, it is often used as an informal greeting or question to check if someone has received a message or notification. Other similar phrases include "Did you get my message?", "Have you seen my message?", or "Have you received my notification?".
byrd1956
Gold Member
I am trying to check on a current show and it took forever to log in at the main website. Once there I got a white page with this comment "We are currently experiencing very high volume on the site right now. Please stay on this page to keep your place in line. Thank you for your patience."It has been ten minutes and still has not changed. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

No I've never gotten anything like that!

I left it up for over an hour and it never changed. Today I did not have any trouble logging in. Thought it was weird.

The only time I've gotten that was when the site crashed due to the big sale.

If you are trying to close a show on the last day of the month, you occasionally get that message but not normally any other time.

1. What is "Ever Gotten This Message?"

"Ever Gotten This Message?" is a phrase that is commonly used in casual conversation and online communications. It is typically used to inquire if the person has received a specific message or notification.

2. Where did the phrase "Ever Gotten This Message?" originate from?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it is believed to have originated from the rise of social media and messaging platforms, where people constantly receive messages and notifications from various sources.

3. Is "Ever Gotten This Message?" a proper grammatical sentence?

No, "Ever Gotten This Message?" is not a complete grammatical sentence. It is a phrase or question that is commonly used in casual conversations and is not considered proper grammar in written English.

4. How is "Ever Gotten This Message?" typically used in conversations?

"Ever Gotten This Message?" is typically used as an informal greeting or question. It can also be used to check if the person has received a specific message or notification that was sent to them.

5. Are there any other similar phrases to "Ever Gotten This Message?"

Yes, there are several similar phrases that can be used in place of "Ever Gotten This Message?". Some examples include "Did you get my message?", "Have you seen my message?", or "Have you received my notification?".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fruit76loop
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Sheila