• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Get One of These Phone Calls?

In summary, the conversation involved a person named Joe contacting the speaker and recommending them as a PC consultant for a potential money-making opportunity. The speaker was not interested and ended the call, suspecting it was a scam. Joe had also contacted other people in the past with similar offers.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I was expecting a call so I answered. The person said my name as a question and after I said yes they said "This is Joe". I thought it doesn't really sound like my dh's brother, but said "hi". Joe then proceeds to tell me I had been recommended as a PC consultant and did I still do that. When I said yes and asked how I could help him he told me all these wonderful things someone had said about me then that he was actually looking for someone just like me to get evolved with a great, potential money making opportunity. I asked him who had recommended me and he said Lisa. Me-"Lisa, who?" When I told him I didn't know anyone by that name he said he was not sure if Lisa meant she knew me personally or if it was through someone else. Then he begins to extol the virtues of the opportunity...."it is not a tiered level like Amway, not that I have anything against Amway" I told him I already worked a full time and part time job and was not interested in adding anything else, but if he gave me the name of the company I could look into it and if I was interested I had his cell # on my phone and could get back with him. "It's not a company, it is a referral program".
I told him I was not interested and he thanked me for my time and we hung up. Anyone else talk to Joe lately?

This pegs my Skept-O-Meter.You did the right thing by disconnecting.

I dont recall the name, and sounds like you talked more to him than I did, but yes. i got one of those calls a couple years ago. I had been advertising in our local little paper. I think I got two of those phone calls over the course of my adrunning, and no customer calls, so I dropped the ad.

I think the great money-making potential belongs to Joe and it mostly involves draining your bank account.

I got one last year. Same type of thing, they "knew" that I was doing well with my Pampered Chef business and thought that I'd be interested in their company too. I told him no thanks, I'm very happy with my current company & I hung up on him.

1. What is "Ever Get One of These Phone Calls?"

"Ever Get One of These Phone Calls?" is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to reach out to potential customers and offer them exclusive deals and product information.

2. How does "Ever Get One of These Phone Calls?" work?

Once you provide your contact information to a Pampered Chef consultant, they will enter it into the system and you may receive a call from the consultant or an automated message offering specials and product details.

3. How often will I receive calls from "Ever Get One of These Phone Calls?"

The frequency of calls may vary, but typically you will receive a call once a month with exclusive deals and information about new products.

4. Do I have to purchase anything when I receive a call from "Ever Get One of These Phone Calls?"

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything when you receive a call from "Ever Get One of These Phone Calls?" However, it is a great opportunity to take advantage of special discounts and learn about new products.

5. How can I opt out of receiving calls from "Ever Get One of These Phone Calls?"

If you no longer wish to receive calls from "Ever Get One of These Phone Calls?", you can ask the Pampered Chef consultant to remove your contact information from the system, or you can opt out of automated calls by following the instructions provided in the call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef