• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Show Events on Facebook: Tips & Tricks

In summary, the conversation is about creating a show event on Facebook and inviting guests to it. The speaker suggests creating the event on their personal page and using the PC logo as the event photo. They also recommend including a link to their personal website for guests to order online. The speaker advises being logged in as their personal page when inviting guests, and mentions that they can send invitations to non-friends by going to the event page as themselves. The conversation also touches on the issue of liking posts as oneself on a business page.
heather223
Gold Member
Hi! I would like to start creating a show event for my hosts on Facebook. For those that have a FB business page, do you create events there or do you create them on your personal page? Also, how do you make someone else an admin? TIA for your help! (I am sure I could try and look this up on Facebook, but I find it so hard to get "help" on there and I know there are such wonderful people on here that can help!) :chef:

I create an event on my page. You might first want to upload the PC logo to wherever you store photo files, jpg's. Then go to your page, and click on Event. Click on Create Event. I title it, "Suzie's Pampered Chef Party" or....'Suzie's Pampered Chef Catalog Party." Then it walks you through the when, were, time, etc. Click on photos for the event, browse your system and find the PC logo that you just saved there...click on it and save. Indicate that friends can invite friends. Now invite your hostess and let her know that she can invite all of her friends!

Now, in the comment section. Past a link for your personal website with instructions on how to order online. Make sure that, before you do this, you have Suzie's show created in P3. I give pretty explicit instructions, like, click on link, when page opens, click on 'Shop Now'...the system will ask you if you've been invited to a show, put in Suzie's first and last name, and then shop our entire catalog! When you finalize your order, you can choose to have it sent with Suzie's other party orders, or you can choose to have your order sent directly to your home.

It has worked pretty well. I find that some hostesses think that this is all that they have to do, and wah lah, a party will materialize...which certainly is not the answer. But some do use it well, and it is sure the way of things these days. Hope this isn't too confusing. Feel free to msg me if you have trouble.

So I have created a host's show on y FB page ( was logged in as my page not my personal page). I cannot find the invite button to even invite my host. What do I need to do?

I discovered if I go to the event page as myself & click join I can send invitations to my friends. How do we send to people that are not friends? Or do you all befriend all your hosts? The other thing is I am trying to like a post on my PCFB page as myself, but it keeps posting as me as a consultant, showing my con. page image. I am not logged in as consultant. I really thought I was able to make comments and like posts as myself onto my page.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you are planning to create a show event for your hosts on Facebook. To answer your questions, it is recommended to create the event on your personal page, as it allows for more flexibility and control over the event. To make someone else an admin, you can go to the event page, click on "Edit", and then select "Admins" from the menu on the left. From there, you can add the person as an admin by typing in their name or selecting them from your friends list. I hope this helps! Happy hosting! :chef:

1. What is the best way to create a show event on Facebook?

The best way to create a show event on Facebook is to first navigate to the "Events" tab on your Facebook page. From there, click on the "Create Event" button and select the "Online Event" option. Then, fill in all the necessary details such as the event name, date, time, and a captivating description. You can also add a cover photo and invite guests to the event. Once you're satisfied with all the details, click "Create" to publish your show event.

2. How can I make my show event stand out on Facebook?

To make your show event stand out on Facebook, you can use visually appealing graphics or videos as your cover photo. You can also create a catchy event title and description that will grab the attention of potential attendees. Additionally, you can use hashtags and tag relevant pages or people to increase the visibility of your event on Facebook.

3. Can I sell tickets for my show event on Facebook?

Yes, you can sell tickets for your show event on Facebook by integrating a ticketing platform such as Eventbrite or Ticketmaster. When creating your event, you can select the "Add Tickets" option and follow the prompts to set up your ticket sales. You can also choose to make your event free or offer a "Donate" option for attendees to support your show.

4. How can I promote my show event on Facebook?

To promote your show event on Facebook, you can share the event on your page and personal profile, as well as in relevant groups. You can also use paid advertising options on Facebook to reach a wider audience. Another effective way to promote your show event is by collaborating with influencers or partnering with other pages or businesses to cross-promote the event.

5. Is it possible to track the performance of my show event on Facebook?

Yes, it is possible to track the performance of your show event on Facebook through the "Insights" tab on your event page. Here, you can see the number of people who have viewed, responded, and engaged with your event. You can also track ticket sales and other conversion metrics if you have set up a ticketing platform. This data can help you evaluate the success of your event and make improvements for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Kjurich
  • sperts
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
sperts
  • Stacielynn