• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Liven up your Local Second Harvest Food Bank: Outdoor Picnic Event!

In summary, the purpose of the "Liven up your Local Second Harvest Food Bank: Outdoor Picnic Event!" is to raise awareness and support for the local Second Harvest Food Bank. The event will take place at the food bank on Saturday, August 21st from 12pm-3pm. Attendees are encouraged to bring a picnic blanket and non-perishable food items to donate, but it is not required. The event is free to attend, but donations are appreciated. Children are also welcome at the family-friendly event to participate in fun activities and learn about giving back to the community.
vanscootin
Gold Member
I'm doing an outdoor event (what was I thinking) for the local Second Harvest Food Bank today. I've been thinking that my display has been a little ho hum the past few events I've done so I'm changing it up today....

Here be the plan....

I have my table which I will set up almost as normal, but am stacking the taupe and cranberry stoneware and using more levels than I would normally do. I'm using a blue tablecloth and the white vinyl demo table cloth instead of the black one from merrill.

But here's the exciting part! Because it's an outdoor event on grass I thought I'd set up a picnic. I have the picknic blanket from Merrill which matches the blue table cloth... so I'm get to set up the Summer essentials set with all the grilling and outdoor things and then two place settings of dots dishes and stemware. I have a pretty big spot and will set it off to the side so it doesn't get stepped on.

My hope is that this will get people to think outside the kitchen and take a look at the other things we have to offer....

Pictures to follow!

do you have the party stakes?

Teresa Lynn said:
do you have the party stakes?

that is the one thing I don't have... because we don't actually have a yard to stick them in... our back deck and pool take up the whole thing...

you can stick them in a potted plant by the pool!

scottcooks said:
you can stick them in a potted plant by the pool!

you're so smart! What a creative idea! Thanks! I would have never thought of that!

Sounds super cute! Can't wait to see the photos!

1. What is the purpose of the "Liven up your Local Second Harvest Food Bank: Outdoor Picnic Event!"?

The purpose of the event is to raise awareness and support for the local Second Harvest Food Bank, which helps provide food for those in need in our community.

2. Where and when will the event take place?

The event will take place at the local Second Harvest Food Bank on Saturday, August 21st from 12pm-3pm.

3. Do I need to bring anything to the event?

We encourage attendees to bring a picnic blanket and any non-perishable food items to donate to the food bank. However, these are not required to attend.

4. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, the event is free to attend. However, donations are greatly appreciated and will go towards supporting the Second Harvest Food Bank.

5. Can I bring my children to the event?

Absolutely! This is a family-friendly event and we encourage everyone to bring their kids to participate in the fun activities and learn about giving back to the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom