• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why aren't all Simple Additions pieces available in white?

maybe this has already been asked...I noticed the 16 pc Dots set for $159. Something above it says $25. Is that per place setting? Then it wouldn't be $159 for 4 place settings. Is that sign advertising a host special or is it going to be offered as a half price combo?The $25 refers to the fact that you would be getting 4 pieces, not per place setting. It's not currently being offered as a half price combo, but it may be in the future.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Courtesy of Cindy (PamperedPosey) - thanks Cindy!

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

More:

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

Last 5:

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics!

Awesome to see most if not all the new prodcuts, thanks!

Wow! Love those stacking bowls with pour spouts and lids. What are their sizes, what are they called? and how much? Thanks Janet

thank you thank you thank you

chefjwr said:
Wow! Love those stacking bowls with pour spouts and lids. What are their sizes, what are they called? and how much? Thanks Janet
Those are the Pinch Bowls. 1, 2, 4 and 8 oz., with lids, $15

Thanks, Janet & Cindy!

Thanks to Cindy for e-mailing them to me to post.

Julie - check the other picture thread for the pictures Ann posted. Prices should be on those catalog pages.

Oops - Ann got you the prices. :)

The prices aren't super legible in the pics I posted of the mini catalog. But they'll all be online tomorrow, when the special edition CN posts! :)

I gave up trying to read all the other "Leadership 08" threads because so many were being started and being SO badly hijacked :grumpy: So, maybe this has already been asked....I noticed the 16 pc Dots set for $159. Something above it says $25. Is that per place setting? Then it wouldn't be $159 for 4 place settings. Is that sign advertising a host special or is it going to be offered as a half price combo?

I haven't been a big fan of the Dots. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the stripes and stocked up on them before they were retired. Now....darn it!....I'm liking the Dots.

Thank you sooooo much! I always get more excited when I actually see the products!:thumbup: :D

GeorgiaPeach said:
I gave up trying to read all the other "Leadership 08" threads because so many were being started and being SO badly hijacked :grumpy: So, maybe this has already been asked....I noticed the 16 pc Dots set for $159. Something above it says $25. Is that per place setting? Then it wouldn't be $159 for 4 place settings. Is that sign advertising a host special or is it going to be offered as a half price combo?

I haven't been a big fan of the Dots. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the stripes and stocked up on them before they were retired. Now....darn it!....I'm liking the Dots.

me too !! they just grew on me since I got the small bowls, now I have the bigger bowls and the BIG bowl and the mugs, now I need the smaller mugs too!!! :)

I need more space :eek:

GeorgiaPeach said:
I gave up trying to read all the other "Leadership 08" threads because so many were being started and being SO badly hijacked :grumpy: So, maybe this has already been asked....I noticed the 16 pc Dots set for $159. Something above it says $25. Is that per place setting? Then it wouldn't be $159 for 4 place settings. Is that sign advertising a host special or is it going to be offered as a half price combo?I haven't been a big fan of the Dots. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the stripes and stocked up on them before they were retired. Now....darn it!....I'm liking the Dots.
I think the $25 refers to what you save getting the 4 piece set. Not sure if it's available per set, but it's a $184 value for $159.Thank you for posting the pictures! It's nice to scroll through instead of opening each one. I know we get to see them tomorrow, but maybe not all of the ideas...especially the party stakes!

reba515 said:
[/COLOR][/B]

me too !! they just grew on me since I got the small bowls, now I have the bigger bowls and the BIG bowl and the mugs, now I need the smaller mugs too!!! :)

I need more space :eek:

I know - I love the dots now, too, and I wasn't a huge fan of them in the beginning, either. I have the white square plates and bowls for my "everyday" dishes, but now I really want all of the dots for everyday!!

I need to clear out some room for this new stuff, too, so I'm thinking of holding a "Sample Sale" in Feb - they can come and buy the products that I have used only for shows (and don't want) that are being discontinued at a deep discount - 50% off the regular sale price. They'll have to be here to get them, and they have to pay cash or check.

Thank you for posting the pics.

GeorgiaPeach said:

It said Save $25. It's $25 cheaper that buying everything individually.

The price on the dinnerware set is actually pretty competitive. My Pfaltzgraff was $40 a place setting, 13 years ago (which works out to $160 for the same set). And SA is more chip-resistant than it, making it better for everyday use, especially with a large family. While I don't see anyone in my customer base purchasing it at full price, it would be a steal as a half-price item.

chefann said:
The price on the dinnerware set is actually pretty competitive. My Pfaltzgraff was $40 a place setting, 13 years ago (which works out to $160 for the same set). And SA is more chip-resistant than it, making it better for everyday use, especially with a large family. While I don't see anyone in my customer base purchasing it at full price, it would be a steal as a half-price item.

I was thinking the same thing about my Pfaltzgraff...and there are PLENTY of place settings more expensive than that!

I can see brides registering for the set!

ChefBeckyD said:
I can see brides registering for the set!
Totally! It's a cute set for a young couple.

For me personally, I wish it came in plain white, but PC is not run for my convenience. (Although it should be all about me. ;) Right, Colleen?)

OMG Janet! Thanks so much for putting pictures to the words. There were a few items that my imagination didn't get right.

chefann said:
Totally! It's a cute set for a young couple.

For me personally, I wish it came in plain white, but PC is not run for my convenience. (Although it should be all about me. ;) Right, Colleen?)

I would LOVE it in all white. Who knows maybe if this sells well they will do it with the white too!

chefann said:

Now that Pfaltzgraff is part of lifetime brands and made overseas, you can usually get Pfaltzgraff at half of the suggested retail value either from the website or at an outlet store, so most of them would be $80 ish for 4 place settings. So for the sake of pointing out that it's not over the top to pay our price for dinnerware, you might want to use like Williams Sonoma or Crate & Barrel where you'd pay well over $200 for 4 place settings.

One thing I noticed looking around at those websites was they all had at least one dinnerware "pattern", in most cases more than one, that were plain white so hopefully, for those who are not huge dots fans, they will come out with white or maybe even white with cranberry trim. It seems to be what everyone else is doing.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/shop/dnw/index.cfm?cm%5Flid=524288&pgid=d409

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/dinnerware/

http://www.potterybarn.com/shop/ten/tendnw/tendnwgwt/index.cfm?cm%5Ftype=lnav

(hope those links work!)

Shelby

I am new to Success Chef and have enjoyed reading everything.
Thank you for posting pics of new products, I love to see how they have things displayed in the product show case room.

kim

chefann said:

I agree! I totally wish they were available in white too. I love the dots but plain white would work better in some situations! The whole point when they introduced Simple Additions was how versatile it was for every household! So every SA piece should be available in white for those of us who prefer it!!! JMHO!!

1. What types of products are featured in "Even More Product Pictures..."?

"Even More Product Pictures..." features a wide variety of products from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories. You can find pictures of our most popular and newest products, as well as seasonal items.

2. Can I purchase products directly from the "Even More Product Pictures..." website?

No, "Even More Product Pictures..." is not an online store. It is a visual catalog of our products to help our customers see and learn more about our products. You can purchase Pampered Chef products through our consultants or on our official website.

3. Are the product pictures on "Even More Product Pictures..." updated regularly?

Yes, we strive to keep our product pictures up-to-date and add new products as they become available. However, some limited edition or seasonal products may not be featured on the website.

4. Can I use the product pictures on "Even More Product Pictures..." for my own personal or business use?

The product pictures on "Even More Product Pictures..." are the property of Pampered Chef and are for personal use only. If you would like to use them for business purposes, please contact us for permission and proper usage guidelines.

5. Can I request a specific product picture to be added to "Even More Product Pictures..."?

We welcome suggestions and requests for specific product pictures to be added to our website. Please contact us with your request and we will do our best to accommodate it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CRuff
Replies